HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 
 

 Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StormySunrise

avatar

Posts : 499
Join date : 2013-06-17

PostSubject: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:26 pm

So bizz and I had a argument,I don't know if he'll take this topic down for"bad formatting" but W/e ill probably upload a text format of it somewhere. So what I did was basically fuck things up for people who like adv dupe 2, now I want to explain my side of the story and my outlook on Bizz's side, What I did was use wire explosives on antlion mounds to get EXP for the final level to climbswep (level five athletic's). now my reason was to eliminate the "boring" from the game as I would put it. because I kept dying from 1. lag when killing npc's, 2, getting crushed by world props, 3 random lag deaths, 4 falling, 5 events that go on when most people are not around and that are most likely illegal. now most of you guys know I have received much lag on the server and often get refunded for it but the exp never can be refunded, and if I wanted a change for the exp system to make the game less "grind/mmo" styled it would be really game-breaking.

    Now I understand that Bizz found this very offensive to himself, and the work he has done on the server, I can only understand a little of why (and because hes been very stressed lately) because I never have worked on a large project in the programming world like a server before. And what is clear to me is that he is angry over my methods of "eliminating the grind" of the game. (if you want to do anything to my in-game info Bizz go ahead its just a small bit of data nothing big like a bank account).

Now im not dissatisfied in the server, far from it, its just that sometimes I decide something needs to happen and really all I want is to have some fun. (even thought sometimes its illegal.)

Now I will not post the conversation in steam chat for privacy reasons, but if bizz allows me I will.




To those who REALLY want to see the steam chat




https://www.dropbox.com/s/zg9yrbjojuuo253/Steam%20chat.1.txt





Call me what you want, and banned (on the server for some time),


-Stormy

Also Chess, you're a great guy still keep doing your job as best as you can (lets hope you get admin #chessforadmin guys!).

__________________________


117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2013-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:59 pm

Really dude? How could you think that was ok? now nobody will get to use Adv dup because you were being a dumb fuck...

You could have asked James and explained it to him. He probably wouldn't have done it, but still. I mean do you think just because you lag that you can exploit? What if every person that lagged did that.

__________________________
ତ Fungi Extraordinaire ଡ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Bizz
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:19 am

Not much of an apology as an attempt to justify yourself, whatever we'll see how other members of the community say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
xxFalconArasxx

avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:48 am

Yeah Stromy... That is really ignorant of you, and it makes it worse when you try to justify your act of using exploits to go above others. It's not fair to other players, and Bizzclaw was being very compassionate towards you by not banning you permanently, regardless of your lack of guilt and attempts to justify your actions. Even this post kind of makes an attempt to justify the whole incident instead of apologizing for it.

So... Why would you do something crazy like that? Lag? How bad is your lag problem anyway? If it's so bad... Then I don't think you can really play this server. You may need a new computer, some PC upgrades, or better internet connectivity. Climb Swep is very difficult to use in the case of lag. It would be useless to you.

How are we supposed to even know that you aren't just faking this lag problem to recieve more privileges? Because you should be responsible in fixing your lag problems. The admins shouldn't be responsible and therefore shouldn't be giving you a helping hand like that.

I believe you should just admit it. You really did fuck up, and now the whole community is being penalized because of YOUR actions.

Maybe Bizzclaw will make some reconsiderations for these penalties eventually, but it likely won't happen for sometime unless you (as well as others) get their acts together and not break server rules. It's practically common sense and you should know this without having us informing you!

I personally believe you are at fault for your actions. I don't think you deserve a perma-ban (that should be reserved for extremely high level server crimes), but you still do deserve punishment, and therefore I think you should have a 1 to 3 month ban (maybe show some more respect and be more apologetic and it could be shortened). Also, whether or not we remove your character profile is up for debate (let the admins decide).

__________________________
[LK(LA)]‡Stalin's Crusade‡
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

avatar

Posts : 499
Join date : 2013-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

Okay first, 1, this happened between 10am-3pm on thursday Feburary 20 2014, 2nd I atually stabbed antlions with a kizlar DV-20 the whole time, 3rd you can ask Chess if I was online the entire time, 4th i blew up half of them, 5th I was never told by chess to stop, so you can either count it as a excuse or as a reason. 6th talkign with bizz was unpleasant because he didnt control his anger and half the time I couldn't understand on how angry he was because of it. Finally I want to see YOU fucking clickign your right mouse button 1000 times in SHITTYRUINS. ESPECIALLY when I see ADMINS running AROUND spawning SHIT that it takes me fucking YEARS TO GET why should I have to WORK for fucking chosen PEOPLE to SPAWN THEMSELVES ITEMS. Really im just super pissed that I forgot to MENTION the stuff that was going on or the whole situation that happened. IF this happened to every person who lagged the server would have -20 population.


If you really thing adv Dupe 2 should be gone because of ONE PERSON maybe you should assess the situation? That is what really blows me off because bizz thinks that removing Adv Dupe because of Me should make me think I made a grave mistake, I already saw my mistake and removing adv dupe because of me just seems like bizz is trying to get people to hate me (with good reason because he takes exploiting as a insult to him). So yeah if you really want to do something as petty as that im gonna be leaving (with good riddance as some of you would say) But I wont slander the server as some of our past members, instead I will simply go on tie up loose ends and merge with a different group.

__________________________


117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sargment
The Mysterious Stranger
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2013-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:34 pm

From what I hear from your response you are still trying to justify your actions and are demeaning other members of the community to make yourself seem better in comparison,

And you said admins are spawning stuff that takes you forever to get?

most admins spend a lot of time on the server to begin with and have earned those items (have you actually seen the logs?) and are just pulling them out of their inventories and it looks like spawning (looks the same for you when you pull stuff out).

Quote :
I want to see YOU fucking clickign your right mouse button 1000 times in SHITTYRUINS

I have personally seen Mushroom (a super admin) spend hours getting his athletics to level up and spending numerous hours doing actions over and over again to get rare items,

From what I see in this whole response, you are doing nothing more than lashing out at people because you are wrong and you can't figure a way out of getting punished so you are willing to do anything to get the punishment removed or lessened at the cost of your fellow players.

ps. I don't play so much on the server because I don't like grinding either but I join to have fun and if I have a podcast or something else playing in the background its easier to do repetitive actions.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxFalconArasxx

avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:05 pm

Sounds like you are still trying to justify your actions. It doesn't matter what others do! You are responsible for what you do, and others are responsible for themselves. If you see someone using exploits: Then report them to an administrator and they'll take care of it. If the administrators themselves are cheating, then you can report them too (There's an Admin Abuse Reports section for a reason).



StormySunrise wrote:
6th talkign with bizz was unpleasant because he didnt control his anger and half the time I couldn't understand on how angry he was because of it
You weren't taking him seriously and showed no guilt towards your actions. I saw your Steam Chat; you weren't acknowledging your act as a rule breaker and were acting very sarcastic towards his otherwise serious statements.

Steam Chat wrote:
Stormy Sunrise: Yes
Stormy Sunrise: i used it on half of them
:F|F: Bizzclaw: I'm deleting your character.
Stormy Sunrise: Alright
Stormy Sunrise: Fine
:F|F: Bizzclaw: Might ban you for a week too
Stormy Sunrise: Okay
Stormy Sunrise: go ahead i guess
:F|F: Bizzclaw: No I am banning you
Stormy Sunrise: I know
Stormy Sunrise: go ahead
:F|F: Bizzclaw: right after I take aay your adv dupe
Stormy Sunrise: Why not jsut ban >_>
:F|F: Bizzclaw: And don't try and give the items to another character or player
Stormy Sunrise: No not really
:F|F: Bizzclaw: if you do that It'll be a perma
Stormy Sunrise: I thought oyuwere banning for perma?
:F|F: Bizzclaw: how about this
:F|F: Bizzclaw: I'll give you a choice here
:F|F: Bizzclaw: either A: I just ban you for a month for abusing Advanced 2
:F|F: Bizzclaw: or B: I put your vote to the forums and it's either a week ban or a three month ban
Stormy Sunrise: Doesnt matter to me
Stormy Sunrise: its your choice after all
:F|F: Bizzclaw: so you don't care about the server or allt he work I put in to it?
Stormy Sunrise: Never said that
Stormy Sunrise: I really have no power to even go against you so why bother?
:F|F: Bizzclaw: Do you have any idea
:F|F: Bizzclaw: This ins't about power
:F|F: Bizzclaw: or who I am
:F|F: Bizzclaw: DO you know how many hours
:F|F: Bizzclaw: how many sleepless ngihts
:F|F: Bizzclaw: how much time I've put in to this game?
:F|F: Bizzclaw: making it as fun as it is for everyone?
Stormy Sunrise: so have I but all the resets always elete my char
Stormy Sunrise: so tis still your choice
Stormy Sunrise: since you put al lthis work more than me
This is taunting you are committing here, and it is no way to treat an already stressed out person who placed so much time into this server. Maybe Bizz was acting a little rash, but that can be blamed on your lack of respect and dispassionate attitude. There's no excuse for a bad attitude! How hard is it for you to just apologize and show some seriousness towards the situation?



StormySunrise wrote:
Finally I want to see YOU fucking clickign your right mouse button 1000 times in SHITTYRUINS
You can kill Antlion Guards for a decent amount of XP (You don't have to resort to just breaking mounds). You have to have patience with this stuff anyway. The server reset took place only 2-3 months ago [?]. Level 5 athletics is not that difficult to acquire (Be glad it isn't level 7 for climb swep). You are letting your greed and impatience overtake you. Just play fairly! And don't give me that attitude, because it doesn't make you any better than others.



StormySunrise wrote:
If you really thing adv Dupe 2 should be gone because of ONE PERSON maybe you should assess the situation? That is what really blows me off because bizz thinks that removing Adv Dupe because of Me should make me think I made a grave mistake, I already saw my mistake and removing adv dupe because of me just seems like bizz is trying to get people to hate me (with good reason because he takes exploiting as a insult to him). So yeah if you really want to do something as petty as that im gonna be leaving (with good riddance as some of you would say) But I wont slander the server as some of our past members, instead I will simply go on tie up loose ends and merge with a different group.
The removal of Advanced Duplicator isn't the problem here. Most people don't even have the Advanced Duplicator enabled for them in PostNuke RP (me included). He's removing it in order to prevent further exploits. Now if you ask me, should he remove it? Personally I believe he should remove Wire instead, as some people like to construct roleplaying bases with Advanced Duplicator, and wire is an exploit time bomb that hardly anyone uses correctly. He'll probably reconsider anyway... You just pissed him off is all, and you should understand why he got pissed off. You're also not alone with the Advanced Duplicator issue. We've had a lot of cases of spam and exploitation with Advanced Duplicator... It's one of the reasons only a select few people can use it. Sometimes even admins fuck around with the Advanced Duplicator. I remember seeing admins spawn cages over people sometimes to show power, but even the admins get their punishments. Anyway, don't go off topic with the Advanced Duplicator issue. The problem is that you used a major exploit, and you don't seem to realize how serious that kind of thing is. I mean let's be honest? Putting bombs at no cost (because you can simply spawn them in) to power level is not a righteous thing to do, and puts you in a very bad situation when caught.

__________________________
[LK(LA)]‡Stalin's Crusade‡
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

avatar

Posts : 499
Join date : 2013-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:23 pm

Yeah at the time I just thought whoop de doo a new way to have fun, But now im probably gonna leave the community, ive seen the way admins and the regulars treat the recently banned, it makes me sick sometimes, I think the whole reason the banned people dont return is that they think people are just there to release their stress on em like a stress ball. I would also like thank you for having a civil conversation. And it would probably be for the best to remove Wire.

__________________________


117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: TheDuncanPro
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2013-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:32 pm

Honestly I have to say I am VERY disappointed with you Stormy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sargment
The Mysterious Stranger
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2013-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:48 pm

StormySunrise wrote:
But now im probably gonna leave the community, ive seen the way admins and the regulars treat the recently banned, it makes me sick sometimes, I think the whole reason the banned people dont return is that they think people are just there to release their stress on em like a stress ball.

The reason most banned people leave the community is that they lose the trust and respect of the other members of the community
and it is usually very difficult to gain that trust back and most people would rather start over on a new community than put the effort into gaining others trust back, (such is the way of the internet)





__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxFalconArasxx

avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:51 pm

StormySunrise wrote:
Yeah at the time I just thought whoop de doo a new way to have fun, But now im probably gonna leave the community, ive seen the way admins and the regulars treat the recently banned, it makes me sick sometimes, I think the whole reason the banned people dont return is that they think people are just there to release their stress on em like a stress ball. I would also like thank you for having a civil conversation. And it would probably be for the best to remove Wire.

Well if you genuinely believe this community is dead and choose to leave it, then we won't stop you. I guess this is good bye and good luck. The server is still evolving. Any problems that are going on, it's gonna change. Community issues are to be expected just about everywhere in Gmod RP servers.

In my personal opinion though, the community here is far better than that TBU Server (and that's the only other PostNuke server out there)... Yeesh Suspect ! I hated that server. Lots of RDM and Admin Abuse there.

We'll be feeling lost without you bro, regardless of misdeeds you committed. I have no illusions of looking down over past actions.

__________________________
[LK(LA)]‡Stalin's Crusade‡
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:53 pm

I don't understand why people complain about being told off and punished when they clearly broke the rules. Then they blame the admins for doing their job! Dont break the rules, then you dont get punished. Its pretty simple really..

__________________________
As a wise man once said.. "Don't wear tampons if you are a boy!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2013-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:32 pm

^Words to live by.

__________________________
ତ Fungi Extraordinaire ଡ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Tactical Bacon

avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2013-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:25 pm

To REALLY understand why someone did something you have to empathize with someone. It's easy to look at a robber who killed his hostages to get like 500,000$ in cash and say that he's the worse scum of humanity, but honestly, you could possibly do it too, things can drive people to do insane and otherwise abnormal behavior.

Some people deal with their problems differently than most other people, and their methods you might not approve of personally, but they think it's okay because of reason one, or reason two, and reason three, etc. This is not normal behavior. Had he been not lagging or lost his items to lag or whatever, he would have not done this. Me personally, I don't think I would have done any differently, albeit I think it's important to ask about things like this.

Regardless of which, this is against the rules which I as an admin, must uphold, whether or not I think it's fair. Although it's very hard to convince me to ban a friend. And also, removing adv. dupe from the server altogether is not necessary, at least in my opinion. Just only issue it out to the most trusted and leave the current people in the whitelist in it. If they abuse it, good bye from the whitelist, gonna be hard getting it back.

__________________________
Res ad triarios venit

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FUBAR PAYTON
The one who went out with a bang
avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2013-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:55 pm

Just A gentle FUBAR passing through a hectic forum post.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

avatar

Posts : 499
Join date : 2013-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:02 pm

xxFalconArasxx wrote:
StormySunrise wrote:
Yeah at the time I just thought whoop de doo a new way to have fun, But now im probably gonna leave the community, ive seen the way admins and the regulars treat the recently banned, it makes me sick sometimes, I think the whole reason the banned people dont return is that they think people are just there to release their stress on em like a stress ball. I would also like thank you for having a civil conversation. And it would probably be for the best to remove Wire.

Well if you genuinely believe this community is dead and choose to leave it, then we won't stop you. I guess this is good bye and good luck. The server is still evolving. Any problems that are going on, it's gonna change. Community issues are to be expected just about everywhere in Gmod RP servers.

In my personal opinion though, the community here is far better than that TBU Server (and that's the only other PostNuke server out there)... Yeesh Suspect ! I hated that server. Lots of RDM and Admin Abuse there.

We'll be feeling lost without you bro, regardless of misdeeds you committed. I have no illusions of looking down over past actions.

Didnt mean it as permanent leave, just until Bizz keeps his head when he talks and finds that steam-pipe to vent his anger out. Im not to mad about being banned, its just that I don't like it when people yell about me doing something wrong when you can just tell me in a normal civil manner. But I cant really blame Bizz for being angry since he is really stressed.

There are always alternatives even though sometimes it just doesn't seem possible (this is always applicable in any case or scenario).





Enough with this Forum Drama though enough is enough I let out my anger and I said my words, Insults have been thrown, And even if it isnt enough I apologize for anyone Ive caused grief in the past (for example, past screaming of "Ill have your ass on a pike!). Be back in a month or two

__________________________


117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EijiMaebara

avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2013-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:09 pm

"Stormy Sunrise: I really have no power to even go against you so why bother?"

Dude, words to live by in this community.

Especially since Baracus' thread was locked, and the other one that came up was deleted entirely.
Not even allowed to defend himself. See, I believe in at least a chance, or a few.
Much rage.
Such Frostburnt.

Don't get me wrong, Bizzclaw and Nightmare can be chill, but you guys do kind of blow up at some pretty insignificant things...

Truth:
 

__________________________


It's the internet. Don't take everything so seriously.
If you can't take what I say, get the fuck out. Doesn't matter who you are, or what status you have.
And if you ain't a sandwich, I've got nothin' to say to ya.

Wut:
 


This is me:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:55 pm

I have seen Alaska sneak stuff in, like the other day. There is a combine drop, followed by a rad storm right after Alaska gets on. And what do you know Alaska is standing right next to the drop, with AWP ready and Rad Suit on. Many cases like this, pretending to have worked for stuff after spawning it in.
Sargment wrote:
From what I hear from your response you are still trying to justify your actions and are demeaning other members of the community to make yourself seem better in comparison,

And you said admins are spawning stuff that takes you forever to get?

most admins spend a lot of time on the server to begin with and have earned those items (have you actually seen the logs?) and are just pulling them out of their inventories and it looks like spawning (looks the same for you when you pull stuff out).

Quote :
I want to see YOU fucking clickign your right mouse button 1000 times in SHITTYRUINS

I have personally seen Mushroom (a super admin) spend hours getting his athletics to level up and spending numerous hours doing actions over and over again to get rare items,

From what I see in this whole response, you are doing nothing more than lashing out at people because you are wrong and you can't figure a way out of getting punished so you are willing to do anything to get the punishment removed or lessened at the cost of your fellow players.

ps. I don't play so much on the server because I don't like grinding either but I join to have fun and if I have a podcast or something else playing in the background its easier to do repetitive actions.
And this, that would be because it is super hard to give yourself exp, I assume it requires editing the player profile in the postnuke files. Aslo I have spent alot of time on this server as well, where's my free stuff.

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:00 pm

Validtarget wrote:
I have seen Alaska sneak stuff in, like the other day. There is a combine drop, followed by a rad storm right after Alaska gets on. And what do you know Alaska is standing right next to the drop, with AWP ready and Rad Suit on. Many cases like this, pretending to have worked for stuff after spawning it in.
That's hardly proof, sounds like you're just mad Razz
Just because he's an admin it doesn't mean it's impossible to get lucky. Besides you can't even control where combine drops fall, only when.
Also you can tell a radstorm was admin triggered if there's no warning message, which there was because I remember being on too.
Stop making an idiot of your self Valid.... you have been really disappointing me lately.. :L


Last edited by Bizzclaw on Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
EijiMaebara

avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2013-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:01 pm

Bizzclaw wrote:
Validtarget wrote:
I have seen Alaska sneak stuff in, like the other day. There is a combine drop, followed by a rad storm right after Alaska gets on. And what do you know Alaska is standing right next to the drop, with AWP ready and Rad Suit on. Many cases like this, pretending to have worked for stuff after spawning it in.
That's hardly proof, sounds like you're just mad Razz
Just because he's an admin it doesn't mean it's impossible to get lucky. Besides you can't even control where combine drops fall, only when.

Noclip around until you see the drop after spawning it/it drops on its own. A sort of "I'm only abusing a little as compared to spawning something in, which is abusing a lot," mentality.

Not even poking at Alaska himself, but anyways, all I was saying was while you can't control where they fall, you can control where you fuckin' go at the speed of noclip...

Oh and I almost forgot:
Bizzclaw wrote:
That's hardly proof, sounds like you're just mad  Razz 

aha. ahaha. HAHA. HAHAHA. Mad...

__________________________


It's the internet. Don't take everything so seriously.
If you can't take what I say, get the fuck out. Doesn't matter who you are, or what status you have.
And if you ain't a sandwich, I've got nothin' to say to ya.

Wut:
 


This is me:
 


Last edited by EijiMaebara on Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2013-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:05 pm

And why do you think he spawned it in, Hm? "Oh look, an admin who has been playing for over 6 months has good stuff, he must have spawned it in."

Just because he happened to be near the drop doesn't mean he a abused.

I can't even put into words what I want to say.

__________________________
ତ Fungi Extraordinaire ଡ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Bizz
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:05 pm

I'm face palming so hard at you guy my hand is coming out he back of my head. Why would you even need too do that if he can just spawn items in nonchalantly? What the heck is wrong with you guys? Alaska doesn't do that and he doesn't need too, I don't understand why people continually attack Alaska for "spawning himself items". Look I'll check the logs right now, I'll search for the keywords of admins giving themselves items and edit this post if I find something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Sargment
The Mysterious Stranger
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2013-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:12 pm

Bizzclaw wrote:
I'm face palming so hard at you guy my hand is coming out he back of my head. Why would you even need too do that if he can just spawn items in nonchalantly? What the heck is wrong with you guys? Alaska doesn't do that and he doesn't need too, I don't understand why people continually attack Alaska for "spawning himself items". Look I'll check the logs right now, I'll search for the keywords of admins giving themselves items and edit this post if I find something.

Here you go


__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:17 pm

Bizzclaw wrote:
Validtarget wrote:
I have seen Alaska sneak stuff in, like the other day. There is a combine drop, followed by a rad storm right after Alaska gets on. And what do you know Alaska is standing right next to the drop, with AWP ready and Rad Suit on. Many cases like this, pretending to have worked for stuff after spawning it in.
That's hardly proof, sounds like you're just mad Razz
Just because he's an admin it doesn't mean it's impossible to get lucky. Besides you can't even control where combine drops fall, only when.
Also you can tell a radstorm was admin triggered if there's no warning message, which there was because I remember being on too.
Stop making an idiot of your self Valid.... you have been really disappointing me lately.. :L
There was no message, and you were not on, it was Alaska, Me, Turtle, Fuzfox, and Malcom. Suddenly by the grace of god there is a combine drop, and then an unwarranted storm, and as I put on my rad suit to kill them, what do you know Alaska is already looting them not 30 seconds after they spawn.

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:05 am

Eiji, you haven't been on the server, the teamspeak, or the forums for months. This is completely irrelevant to the post. I deleted the topic because I was tired of Baracus trying to get attention on my forums. If what you're saying about "suppression" and other such bull is true, I would have locked this thread a long time ago. If you guys really want to solve this and deal with it in a much better way than a message board, get on our teamspeak. We can promise equal representation, that is if you guys really care about the situation at hand as opposed to getting attention. Further attempts to justify exploiting, jab at the people who work hard to make this game possible and rehashing of ended issues will simply be ignored since this is not the place for it. If you guys want to talk to us or have a issue with us, please join our Teamspeak and talk to us. Otherwise, everything you've been talking about means nothing. Thank you.

Also Valid, even if what you're saying was true, guess what? It doesn't matter on here, this isn't the right topic for it. Like I said if you're really bent out of shape because of it, join our teamspeak and tell us. We much prefer to deal with things over voice since we can much more easily come to a middle ground, that's how you where able to get unbanned because you actually took the time to talk to us.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   

Back to top Go down
 
Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: