HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:51 am

Validtarget wrote:
Bizzclaw wrote:
Validtarget wrote:
I have seen Alaska sneak stuff in, like the other day. There is a combine drop, followed by a rad storm right after Alaska gets on. And what do you know Alaska is standing right next to the drop, with AWP ready and Rad Suit on. Many cases like this, pretending to have worked for stuff after spawning it in.
That's hardly proof, sounds like you're just mad Razz
Just because he's an admin it doesn't mean it's impossible to get lucky. Besides you can't even control where combine drops fall, only when.
Also you can tell a radstorm was admin triggered if there's no warning message, which there was because I remember being on too.
Stop making an idiot of your self Valid.... you have been really disappointing me lately.. :L
There was no message, and you were not on, it was Alaska, Me, Turtle, Fuzfox, and Malcom. Suddenly by the grace of god there is a combine drop, and then an unwarranted storm, and as I put on my rad suit to kill them, what do you know Alaska is already looting them not 30 seconds after they spawn.

are you sure alaska was there? because who killed combines was me also who looted items was me
i just couldnt get items early cause of ant guard

also
all events must happens at once
zombie spawn, res spawn, ant mount above, combine drop, rad storm, pet spawn, random items
all of it happens at once
thats why combines aboved with rad storm

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EijiMaebara

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:27 pm

Bizzclaw wrote:
Eiji, you haven't been on the server, the teamspeak, or the forums for months. This is completely irrelevant to the post. I deleted the topic because I was tired of Baracus trying to get attention on my forums. If what you're saying about "suppression" and other such bull is true, I would have locked this thread a long time ago. If you guys really want to solve this and deal with it in a much better way than a message board, get on our teamspeak. We can promise equal representation, that is if you guys really care about the situation at hand as opposed to getting attention. Further attempts to justify exploiting, jab at the people who work hard to make this game possible and rehashing of ended issues will simply be ignored since this is not the place for it. If you guys want to talk to us or have a issue with us, please join our Teamspeak and talk to us. Otherwise, everything you've been talking about means nothing. Thank you.

Also Valid, even if what you're saying was true, guess what? It doesn't matter on here, this isn't the right topic for it. Like I said if you're really bent out of shape because of it, join our teamspeak and tell us. We much prefer to deal with things over voice since we can much more easily come to a middle ground, that's how you where able to get unbanned because you actually took the time to talk to us.

That is all.

While I haven't been on the server, I've denied multiple friends' invites for me to play on it with them. I do, however, frequent the Teamspeak under a different name to hang out with people without attracting attention. I also keep a tab up of the forums to watch the wellbeing of the community.

From what I've gathered from simple observing or hearing about the server from people, is how I've obtained my opinions. But I may take up that offer to talk to you on the teamspeak sometime. But for now, I suggest doing what my current community has done, that which has kept us going smooth for a while: Ban drama.

It's the internet. Don't take everything so seriously.
If you can't take what I say, get the fuck out. Doesn't matter who you are, or what status you have.
And if you ain't a sandwich, I've got nothin' to say to ya.

Wut:

This is me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:55 pm

Alright thanks, I appreciate your willingness to communicate with us in an environment that's a lot easier to communicate in than a message board It's much better if we can jut sit down, drop everything else and talk without distractions or delays. Just come in whenever and give me a poke. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.   

Back to top Go down

Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: