HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 Recent activities

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff Belinger
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1014
Join date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Recent activities   Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:09 am

So as you all noticed, I haven't been playing on the server, or Gmod for some time now, and there is a reason for that. You how sometimes, people can sense that things might go south, well, this kinda happened with me. As I can see, it is the case with stormy having done goofed and Baracus deciding to go "Full omni-retarded nigga" on Nightmare. I had a feeling this kind of drama was incoming and I wanted none of it. However, this is not the only reason. I haven't played the server because there are a few players I do not feel like dealing with any longer (you know yourselfs).

Also, last time I played, I was treated like shit, shot for no reason and dissed on by Dan Kalosh, Stormy and some other player playing a Zombified STALKER, saying he was allowed to shoot folks because of his "ARPEE". That's just straight up fuckery right there.

Until something new comes up that brings my interest back into PNRP, or that the Spacebuild 3 server comes up, if it ever does, I'm just going to stay on the forums and maybe show up in TS3 on occasion.
If you guys want to play some other games with me, my steam profile is in my signature.

I also play League of Legends on the NA servers, summoner name is Warface

On Hawken, my name is Adeptus_Mechanicum

However, if you add me just to have conversation, I'm not interested. I like to play games with folks, have discussions over topics, but I don't want to talk about myself or ask about your life. I try to keep personal business aside from my games and people I play games with. I already rustled the feathers of Rittz and Rebecca the other day over that topic.






__________________________
Gyro count highscore: 5
You saw a chemical bin? WHERE!?!?!?!?!!!!

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
StormySunrise

avatar

Posts : 499
Join date : 2013-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Recent activities   Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:37 am

I would like you to hold on for a moment, I actually spoke to you and told you that I know why Duncan was shooting at you (He was rping as a zombie from stalker) and I didn't know why DAN was shooting at you (maybe he doesnt like you?),The one time I DID shoot you was when you were climbing into the base using the crashed chopper.
Theres always three sides to the story Your's Mine and the Truth. Yo ucan blame me all you want but as I recalll I did not actually insult any banned person BUT Fubar (because I didn't like him at the time) Things change and I really didn't know you in-depth so i mostly stayed away from you and apparently insulted you in some way that wasnt clear to me(can you please provide a example so I can maybe learn from the mistake?).

__________________________


117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1014
Join date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Recent activities   Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:30 am

StormySunrise wrote:
The one time I DID shoot you was when you were climbing into the base using the crashed chopper.

excuse me what? what chopper? I never tried to get into anyone's base? what are you talking about?
1. i have lvl 0 in everything, so even if i tried, i dont have climbswep,
2. It is NOT the kind of thing I do. If i want access to some place owned by someone, i ask! everyone knows that i dont climbswep into other's places.
3.i dont even remember you shooting me. i know you were being a nignog to me until i told you who i was, then you calmed down, but did you even shoot at me? i dont think so. probably, definitely someone else

__________________________
Gyro count highscore: 5
You saw a chemical bin? WHERE!?!?!?!?!!!!

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
StormySunrise

avatar

Posts : 499
Join date : 2013-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Recent activities   Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:13 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
StormySunrise wrote:
The one time I DID shoot you was when you were climbing into the base using the crashed chopper.

excuse me what? what chopper? I never tried to get into anyone's base? what are you talking about?
1. i have lvl 0 in everything, so even if i tried, i dont have climbswep,
2. It is NOT the kind of thing I do. If i want access to some place owned by someone, i ask! everyone knows that i dont climbswep into other's places.
3.i dont even remember you shooting me. i know you were being a nignog to me until i told you who i was, then you calmed down, but did you even shoot at me? i dont think so. probably, definitely someone else

Duncan crashed a chopper near our base, the chopper tail was going over the wall and I shot seomone who was climbing in.
I do remember saying "I dont think people name theier children Bartonious Triach" or soemthing similar (sorry for mispelling its a really complicated name)
Sincere apologies when I insulted you then.

__________________________


117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1014
Join date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Recent activities   Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:10 pm

StormySunrise wrote:
Jeff Belinger wrote:
StormySunrise wrote:
The one time I DID shoot you was when you were climbing into the base using the crashed chopper.

excuse me what? what chopper? I never tried to get into anyone's base? what are you talking about?
1. i have lvl 0 in everything, so even if i tried, i dont have climbswep,
2. It is NOT the kind of thing I do. If i want access to some place owned by someone, i ask! everyone knows that i dont climbswep into other's places.
3.i dont even remember you shooting me. i know you were being a nignog to me until i told you who i was, then you calmed down, but did you even shoot at me? i dont think so. probably, definitely someone else

Duncan crashed a chopper near our base, the chopper tail was going over the wall and I shot seomone who was climbing in.
I do remember saying "I dont think people name theier children Bartonious Triach" or soemthing similar (sorry for mispelling its a really complicated name)
Sincere apologies when I insulted you then.

My character name wasn't Bartonius Triarch... i dont even remember what it was, but it wasnt that. so yea, wrong person. getting all up in my face and you get the wrong guy. typical FF stuff happening right here

__________________________
Gyro count highscore: 5
You saw a chemical bin? WHERE!?!?!?!?!!!!

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Recent activities   Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:32 pm

#0fucks

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rittz

avatar

Posts : 144
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Recent activities   Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:38 pm

^Rude
+1 asshole rep for valid

__________________________
Weather forecast for tonight: dark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: TheDuncanPro
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 100
Join date : 2013-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Recent activities   Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:32 pm

Jeff I watched you or someone else climb into the base using the crashed heli : P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban
avatar

Posts : 349
Join date : 2013-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Recent activities   Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:17 am

Jeff Belinger wrote:


Also, last time I played, I was treated like shit, shot for no reason and dissed on by Dan Kalosh, Stormy and some other player playing a Zombified STALKER, saying he was allowed to shoot folks because of his "ARPEE". That's just straight up fuckery right there.




Go ruin their immersion by blasting loud music, like me.

#Yolo #Swag #2kool4skool #unmatchedbadass #skrillex #wubwubwub #johnmadden #BeatsbyDrDre #epic #spookyscary #BloodForTheBloodGods #Atheism420 #Teletubbies
#Homestuck #NeverRead/WatchedHomestuckActually #DirtySanchez #AIDS#TopLel #BlackHistoryMonth #No$c0pe #FarmSim #Weed #MemesAreReallyFunny #Porn

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Recent activities   Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:54 am

Bartonius Triarch is a completely different person, I've heard his voice. Anyways, back on track here, I really wish our community wasn't stagnating like it is now. I need to do some serious work on Postnuke and I've been trying to add things that make it easier for new players so they stick around. The main thing is my tutorial system, I'm going to try and add some more things that help players now as opposed to the updates that have been detrimenting the players, the water barrel update was just the beginning. Some things in postnuke may be harder, but we want to make other things easier, Just stick around and see what we'e doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Tactical Bacon

avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2013-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Recent activities   Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:04 pm

So I made a water barrel and attempted to use it on water.
Turns out you need be a cultivator.

Jamz you troll

__________________________
Res ad triarios venit

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Recent activities   Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:46 am

Fixed. Only cultivators can craft them, sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
 
Recent activities
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Recent activities
» "Step-by-Step Guide to Train Sim Activities"
» 40K errata/FAQs
» Hotrod7's 'Most Recent'
» Schedule of Activities for the 3.5K Mark Party

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: