HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Mushroom] Removal of ban (The First Sloth in Space)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DramaLlama

PostSubject: [Mushroom] Removal of ban (The First Sloth in Space)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:33 am

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48261262
Your RP Name: The First Sloth in Space

Date of incident: Unknown
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Unknown
Time Zone: Central

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I have no idea what happened. I tried connecting today on 6/7/2013 around 9:20 AM and it told me i was banned. I have no idea why i was banned as i do not think i did anything wrong. It may or may not have something to do with a Gmod update that happened recently, because for a day or so it told me i did not have the right version of Gmod to join the server. I do not know if i did something against the rules or not but if i did i am sincerely sorry. This is one of my favorite servers and i would hate if i could not play on it anymore.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Removal of ban (The First Sloth in Space)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:15 am

I don't ever remember your name showing up on the ban logs. I'll check them again tonight and see who banned you and what for. We'll get this sorted out.

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Removal of ban (The First Sloth in Space)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:06 pm

Okay Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Removal of ban (The First Sloth in Space)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:00 pm

I was the one who re banned you, the ban list had to be re-done after the steam-pipe update. The reason you were ban should show up as "Steampipe, appeal on forums http://www.frostburnt.com " I will look at the old ban logs and see what the actually ban was for.

[Ban lifted appeal closed]

[Mushroom] Removal of ban (The First Sloth in Space)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1