Server: Post Nuke

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:55518409
Your RP Name: Batsonsious Triach

Their SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20966439
Their RP Name: Dallas

Date of incident:3/3/14
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):8: 30-40 Ish
Time Zone: eastern time zone

Dallas( valid Target) Rmded Me For Putting Up A sign Over His. I Am Renovating The Town Putting UP Walls And Signs And he says " THATS HIGHLY ILLEGAL x6" Then stabs me and i say "Wohh Thats Rdm" He says "OK" and then kills me. I was role playing and then he comes along and fucks everything up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XennonKalosh

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw]Player Report   Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:56 pm

I offer support as a witness.

"She ate the condom."
       - Nightmare, March 2014

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw]Player Report   Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:07 pm

that's his 4th player report in his lifetime. have we learned anything so far? lets see if we did.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw]Player Report   Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 pm

So I raided his base that he had set up around town and liberated it, I put up a sign that said "Liberated Town" and under it "-Blackwatch, it's where the white women at." At this moment he comes back and covers up the sign with a blockade. So I warn him  and repeatedly say it is highly illgegal through my mic. After stabbing him once and him not removing it I kill him. He later comes up to me screams what you are doing is highly illegal, hits me with an axe for no reason and I stab him again with help from some guy named Cheese. He does this again with his fists then stops. That's my side :3
Since he had deleted the doors and I had taken it over, he was technically building in my base. I know I was killed and banned for this before.
Jeff Belinger wrote:
that's his 4th player report in his lifetime. have we learned anything so far? lets see if we did.

If it doesn't involve the player report then don't post it. Fighting for my time on the server is easier without you spamming every ban appeal and player report involved with me with needless boo shiet.
Jeff Belinger wrote:
that's his 4th player report in his lifetime.
The other player reports were voted by the staff in my favor, and all except one was from you.

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw]Player Report   Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:27 am

and you don't come shit post on all the threads i post in? sit down, pick up your apple juice and open your ears.

Also, did you see in my post if i was personally attacking you? no. i didn't. I made an objective statement, not subjective as you do.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw]Player Report   Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:35 am

I couldnt care less if it's your personal opinion or not, it doesn't belong in this post.

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw]Player Report   Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:00 am

[Claimed]
Bart just changed his story because Bart came and talked to me and he told me that him and a friend owned all of the houses in the town and he seemed to think that was okay, however int he rules it says you are only allowed to have one base, ie, one house. he then privatized the town. Now at that point I sort of kicked him out of my channel, because how can you even begin to report a player for breaking the rules when you don't even know them yourself? Now Valid, you where trying to liberate it because honestly, owning the ENTIRE TOWN is bull and against the rules, but next time can you try and get an admin on, or ask an admin for permission to bring matters in to your own hands? It's most effective to get on teamspeak and poke a csc memeber about that kind of thing because if you take it in to your own hands it can cause issues and misunderstandings. Jeff is right to an extent, you keep putting yourself in a bad position and despite you not really doing many things wrong, a lot of people want you gone from the server. but it's not even your fault. People really need to get a tougher skin and realize it's not a safeland anymore and if they get raided or they get justice they need to deal with it and not complain. In my honest opinion this is a misunderstanding and I'm going to chalk it up to a wash because Bart also broke a rule, a rule which when broken really irritates me, that and by the logs I can see your story is a lot more accurate than Barts. Valid I think people do't like you because you actually try to initiate changes in things at time, but when you're bored you start to be sort of a troll. No one ever takes you seriously when you're actually trying to do something meaningful like liberating a town. They think you're trolling or minging, and that's sort of your fault.

Honestly though, liberating a town from someone trying to take it over and privatize it feels like something that should happen in the wasteland, but because there's no rules on it, and Bart was breaking a rule by doing it in the first place, just talk to an admin before doing so. That's all I ask next time. Thanks.
[Locked]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[Bizzclaw]Player Report
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1