Share | 

New TTT Server!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: New TTT Server!   Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:49 am

So some of you may have been suspiscious about this already, so I'll just go ahead and confirm your suspicions. Yes, Frostburnt now has a TTT server and it's pretty much ready to go. There is still more I want to do with it before it's 100% complete, but it's in a playable and fun state as it is now.

Now, I bet you're wondering "But bizzclaw there's like hundreds of TTT servers! What makes this one any better?"
Well the answer is simple, We gave TTT the Frostburnt treatment, meaning Customizable weaponry and PAC3

Customizable weaponry is simply integrated, Customizable weapons spawn all around the map along with attachments, replacing the default weapons. You open the attachment menu with F2 (The C Key is the Traitor Buy Menu) and weapon bashing, reload indicators and stance changes all work flawlessly. Now I haven't ever heard of another server with these weapons, so hopefully it will bring a unique twist to the way TTT is played.

PAC3 is a bit stingy because It's TTT and there are a practically unlimited amount of ways to abuse it, thus our solution to this issue is to simply limit PAC to donators. While some of you may find this unfair, I know that there's probably no other TTT server with PAC, Keep that in mind if you're upset. Also, PAC is the equivalent to every single pointshop hat and model you can get on any server, so it makes since for it to be exclusive. The TTT server has been built in to the auto donation system, so you can check out the TTT section of our donator page for the details on that donation package. Oh and all TTT donations ranks are permanent, unlike postnuke.

Now we acquired this server via merging with another community, Eternity plaza. Eternity plaza had some things built in to it already, so not everything in it was set up by me, but I'm sure you guys won't mind. Anyways, the server was originally owned by our new Server Owner, Aesop. Aesop now has an admin rank and he will be the primary manager of the TTT like he has up unto this point. Admins, make sure you let me know if you intend to get on so I can make sure your ranks transfer over.

The server IP is: 74.91.114.79:27015

Make sure you use the old/new TTT section in the forums to report bugs, suggest maps, features and generally discuss things.

Looking forward to seeing you all on there!

Last edited by Bizzclaw on Wed May 07, 2014 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: New TTT Server!   Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:46 am

Couldn't we just make a pac app for the TTT server as well?

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: New TTT Server!   Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:20 am

Validtarget wrote:
Couldn't we just make a pac app for the TTT server as well?
anything about skins cause lot problems

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New TTT Server!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1