HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Bug, Grub Feeding

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Bug, Grub Feeding   Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:53 pm

When I feed my grubs, the food level goes straight from 5 to 0. I wasted a good quantity of grub food before I found out this wasn't supposed to happen. If you could fix this, that would be wonderful.

Update: I fed them one, two, and three grub food at different times and they haven't eaten any of it (hours passed), however they still have not produced any baby grubs (Animal Husbandry level is 3).

Chem Production is normal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Sea]Rice RP

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:39 pm

Dat double post doe.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:44 pm

[Sea]Rice RP wrote:
Dat double post doe.

How did I double post?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:06 am

Double posting is posting one post and before someone else posts posting another one. Anyways, grubs are not gaurunteed to make a baby no matter what your husbandry is.

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:31 am

fixed, no not the bug, I fixed your double post. Anyways, I'll look at the grubs and see if I can figure it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:54 pm

Bizzclaw wrote:
fixed, no not the bug, I fixed your double post. Anyways, I'll look at the grubs and see if I can figure it out.

I don't get how "double posting" is a big deal. I was only updating to provide more information which may be useful. Thanks for looking into the problem though.

Validtarget wrote:
Double posting is posting one post and before someone else posts posting another one. Anyways, grubs are not gaurunteed to make a baby no matter what your husbandry is.

I was only updating my post, it shouldn't be the problem here.

I wasn't meaning to complain about getting no grubs. Though I'm a patient person, after 6 hours you'd expect to get something, especially when someone at the same level has countless grubs from breeding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:22 pm

Dat double post again doe

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:47 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
Dat double post again doe

To reply to two different people. I didn't put this thread here to talk about double posting. I was also informed by Bacon that this is normal grub behavior so I have nothing left to say on this thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:51 am

feed 5 nugget to the two worms which are partner, produce a worm with low chance

i actually got 3 worms with it

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:05 pm

Malcom wrote:
feed 5 nugget to the two worms which are partner, produce a worm with low chance

i actually got 3 worms with it

I know that now. Bacon and I have tried everything to make my grubs mate, including endless sexy music yesterday and dancing infront of them, they were not charmed though. I tried to pair one of them with a different grub and still nothing, then I tried the other and I got my first bred grub. I'm aware my "bug" is just the function of the worms, one I didn't fully understand until Bacon assisted me. His grubs sure reacted to the music though... Anyway, thank you for confirming this Malcom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:04 pm

*Sigh* all the double posts...Mushroom does not approve.

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:30 pm

Mushroom wrote:
*Sigh* all the double posts...Mushroom does not approve.

Congratulations, you won a Chuck'E'Cheese birthday party for sharing your superior opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:53 pm

and you're insulting Mushroom, the guy who made the forums you are using. its his job to keep the forums up and running and cleaning up double, triple, and even the legendary quadra posts. follow the forum rules and you won't get as much shit flung at you.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:21 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
and you're insulting Mushroom, the guy who made the forums you are using. its his job to keep the forums up and running and cleaning up double, triple, and even the legendary quadra posts. follow the forum rules and you won't get as much shit flung at you.

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:40 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:

This really shouldn't be a problem. Maybe I just won't post the next time I find a bug, thanks Jeff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:24 pm

Some people

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:25 pm

You see people, this is what happens when a double post is created, people get mad and flame wars start. Keep your children safe, don't double post.

And thanks for the post, even if it wasn't a bug.

And don't get so made 27, It's just the moment the world let's double posting happen, is the same time people start marrying dogs.

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:38 pm

Mushroom wrote:
You see people, this is what happens when a double post is created, people get mad and flame wars start. Keep your children safe, don't double post.

And thanks for the post, even if it wasn't a bug.

And don't get so made 27, It's just the moment the world let's double posting happen, is the same time people start marrying dogs.

For what reason do you hold such aggression against double posting? I fail to understand and am really curious for the true reason. I'm not mad at all, I just don't see the point in creating a problem from nothing. I'd rather keep this conversation as civil as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:44 pm

No problem, we just hate double posts. I can tell you at least everyone but me has double posted at least once. And they all got yelled at, it's kinda a welcome type thing.

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:54 pm

Mushroom wrote:
No problem, we just hate double posts. I can tell you at least everyone but me has double posted at least once. And they all got yelled at, it's kinda a welcome type thing.

It's not a kind welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:46 pm

its a welcome nonetheless, also, YOU DOUBLE POSTED ONCE MUSHROOM, DONT LIE TO YOURSELF!.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:24 pm

I think double posting isn't a big fucking deal unless someone constantly does it to spite the foundation or an admin. I mean, yeah it should be fixed but it's not a "Jesus holy shit what are you doing you son of a bitch!?" kind of thing.

Ban

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:31 am

I stick to my previous statement.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:28 pm

Alaska XCIII wrote:
I think double posting isn't a big fucking deal unless someone constantly does it to spite the foundation or an admin. I mean, yeah it should be fixed but it's not a "Jesus holy shit what are you doing you son of a bitch!?" kind of thing.
The only people who take it that seriously are you guys. All we do is tell someone they double post and make it into a joke. You guys are the ones who blow up at being told they made a mistake.

Jeff Belinger wrote:
its a welcome nonetheless, also, YOU DOUBLE POSTED ONCE MUSHROOM, DONT LIE TO YOURSELF!.
Nope.

Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:20 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:

Such joke doe. No seriousness at all doe.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bug, Grub Feeding
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next