HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Bug, Grub Feeding

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:34 pm

Mushroom wrote:
The only people who take it that seriously are you guys. All we do is tell someone they double post and make it into a joke. You guys are the ones who blow up at being told they made a mistake.

Perhaps if we got to know each other before you stated your disapproval (which isn't even possible in a bug report [nothing needing approval], even though the bug turned out to be the intended feature), I would know that I don't have to take you seriously when you speak of double posting. However if I didn't take you seriously, I would continue to double post which would turn your relaxed replies into serious replies. When that happens, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between you being serious and you being relaxed, which could result in poor decisions that would lawfully ban me, even if it is an accident.

When I see words with no emoticons or "lol"s between them, I see the words as they are, with no secret jokes lingering behind them.

I advise honest and direct words when conversing with me, for future reference.

A favor, if you will. Pinpoint the comment where I "blow up". The only blowing up I saw was Jeff after I """""""insulted"""""""" you. Alaska used blowing up as an example encased in quotes, so he's off the hook as well. Speaking of insults, I could choose to take "You guys are the ones who blow up at being told they made a mistake." as an insult, but won't because as I said before, I prefer to keep this civil and don't enjoy creating problems from thin air.

I understand some of my words may sound rude, I don't intend for them to. Thank you for your time and for reading this long reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:33 pm

I actually intended that for Alaska XD

Anyway, enough with the flame wars. I'm Canadian so I'll say sorry, but really you just took it the wrong way.

Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:54 am

Mushroom wrote:
I actually intended that for Alaska XD

Anyway, enough with the flame wars. I'm Canadian so I'll say sorry, but really you just took it the wrong way.
Im sorry but you're still wrong..... .-. such Canadian apology doe

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:42 am

Validtarget wrote:
Im sorry but you're still wrong..... .-. such Canadian apology doe

Valid, it's best if we end this thread here. We wouldn't want bad things to occur, would we?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Bug, Grub Feeding   Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:15 pm

Ima lock the topic.

Bug, Grub Feeding
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2