HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Rdmed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nelsonreid1

PostSubject: Rdmed?   Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:10 pm

Hey Dan Kalosh i was wondering if you had hired a hitman to kill me,
I dont remember his name but a guy claimed that you hired him to "Kill any of the ministers" so i had spawned in from relogging cause of lag
and i was shot dead almost instantly by someone claiming that you hired him. It was apparently because someone hit you with a car (Which was one of my friends) and then someone stole your suitcase (None of us did it was some other guy who took it and ran when we told him to give it back).
I was mainly wondering cause 1, My name is Doctor Richtofen not minister but when i told the hitman this he said "Your all apart of the same faction so its all the same" and 2, I defibbed you back to life and wasnt in the car that hit you i was nearby scavenging at the time. so if you could get back to me that would be great.

Doctor Richtofen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rdmed?   Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:35 pm

#Lrn2Use Formate Plz, anyway report the kid taht killed u not dan.
Back to top Go down
Sargment
The Mysterious Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Rdmed?   Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 am

You should redo this report following the proper format and put the players names in instead of saying "you"

Ban

PostSubject: Re: Rdmed?   Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:24 pm

This isn't a player report, more of a hey, can we clear this up? Did it really happen like that and stoof?

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xennon2

PostSubject: Re: Rdmed?   Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:12 am

Doctor Richtoffen, just to clear things up a bit, I had hired a mercenary to kill the person that ran me over (who i am not sure who it was) so i told the hitman to generally just eliminate one of you. But, i wasn't able to give him the full details as my internet decided to cut out in the middle of explaining. And another thing, i talked to him the next morning, and he said that after a map change, you decided to break NLR and place a hit on him for a, quote in quote "Invalid Hit", but he dispatched your hitman. I rather enjoy how you didn't include that part. Also, you should get an admin if there's one on, although under those circumstances (my internet went out) it probably wouldn't have been able to be resolved that night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XennonKalosh

PostSubject: Re: Rdmed?   Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:15 am

xennon2 is one of my other accounts, apparently. Just posting this to say it was me.

"She ate the condom."
       - Nightmare, March 2014

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Rdmed?   Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:14 pm

I'm not going to take action on this until the proper format is set, sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Rdmed?   Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:42 pm

[Locked]

incorrect format.

Rdmed?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1