[Mushroom] Prop Abuse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toxic Impulse
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: [Mushroom] Prop Abuse   Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:13 pm

This abuse was being done by Valid AKA Dallas

He was igniting fences to kill zombies so that he could get his case back rather than you know murdering zombies like any other good post nuke player should.

This was not only frustrating but its prop abuse. Please serve justice where it is needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Prop Abuse   Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:17 pm

you need to follow the correct format, but anyways. Thanks for posting this, we're about done with him at this point since he's always doing stuff like this and a lot of people want him banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/ Online
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Prop Abuse   Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:41 pm

I was killing zombies because they were  infinetly respawning. Trust me I didint care about that rebar maul in the case. Just was clearing up the ever amazing infinite fast zombies. So much for that doe. Me and Joe were practically done anyways so take this as a forced goodbye. If we liked you you knew it and if not well then you don't deserve a goodbye. Everyone have fun.

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Sea]Rice RP

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Prop Abuse   Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:00 pm

Kbye

View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Prop Abuse   Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:04 pm

Damn it, that's my line..

Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Prop Abuse   Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:41 pm

Joe's also banned since he mass RDM'd after you got banned lol.
even though this never got the right format, action was still taken place because there was evidence. I'll keep this unlocked for a bit so people can ask us any questions and have any concerns they have answered and I'll lock it when the conversation has died down.
Back to top Go down
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Prop Abuse   Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:22 am

Still thought I woulda been taken down for something other than trying to allow people that had started and didn't have guns actually access the rest of the map. YOu try killing 8 never ending constantly respawing fast zombies with a lead pipe.

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Prop Abuse   Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:17 am

Validtarget wrote:
people that had started and didn't have guns

No way to justify prop killing or abuse. Props are strictly for building, if the zombie count was too high, you could of reported it on the forums or contacted an admin if one was online.
I will admit I was surprised t see so many Fast Zombie when i got on and a promptly lowered their spawn rate, but that still doesn't justify it, nor does it justify your friend mass murdering people for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Prop Abuse   Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:54 pm

I didn't try to justify Joe now did I? He did what he did. Was just offering up an explanation of sorts.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Prop Abuse   Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:35 pm

Valid I thought better fo you man, come on bro not you too. Anyway Bizzclaw might wanna get that fix before Yummy *coughs* i mean some other kid does this again.
Back to top Go down
Bartonsious Triach

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Prop Abuse   Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:46 pm

Valid, I Will Miss You In The Server And I Am Glad You Are Gone And I Hope "Blackwatch" Dies Down And More Peaceful Community's Are Founded.

LOVE YA AND HATE YA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Prop Abuse   Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:06 pm

Well my last wish is to silence that bitch ass mouth above me.
Don't worry bb Joe's still gonna be there. He's 10 times the op that I am. Have fun!
Also not sure why every first letter of that sentence is capitalized...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Prop Abuse   Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:36 pm

I hate how much shit talking goes on in the forums. Yummy and Bartonius, shut the fuck up. This thread is not about you. And Yummy, even hinting that you might abuse is worthy of a temp ban. Stop.

This isn't middle school. I don't care how old you are.

1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Prop Abuse   Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:40 pm

This thread is pointless now anyway.

[Accepted/Locked]

[Mushroom] Prop Abuse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1