Over 9000$
33%
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: [April Fools]Turning Postnuke into DarkRP   Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:08 pm

Sigh.. so guys I guess it's time for changes. We can't keep this up anymore, having a unique server where we actually have to do work and care about our server is honestly so hard, so we're going to do what we should of done a long time ago. We're turning the postnuke into DarkRP

So we've already got the map in order, we're goign to only be on rp_downtown_v2 and never change. EVER and I've already added money. I still need to change the shop menu to use the money and make the game just give you money for doing nothing, but until then you'll have to scavenge for money. Just keep your eye out for the giant wads of money popping out of street lights on the ground and you're golden.

Oh and watch out for zombies and antlions, we couldn't keep them out of the city because there where too many of them, so uh, for now they're just the headcrab gang and antlion clan. You're allowed to RDM them all you want though, so have fun.

Thanks for sticking with us through this transitional period, and we hope you guys look forward to the future of our PostnukeRP DarkRP server.

Oh and keep an eye out on the automated donation system, I'll be adding the option to buy admin, have fun!

Last edited by Bizzclaw on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
[Sea]Rice RP

PostSubject: Re: [April Fools]Turning Postnuke into DarkRP   Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:44 pm

Welp. I had a great time on Postnuke, Made many Friends and foes, Fought off giant monsters, tried to raid the 117th Legion and even created a salve army. I've explore many places, made a Rice Farm and went to war with the Monroe. I hate to see a great game mode go but excited for a new one.

Thank you Frostburnt Foundation (Staff) for all your hard work

View user profile
Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [April Fools]Turning Postnuke into DarkRP   Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:44 pm

Can someone give me guns

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Sea]Rice RP

PostSubject: Re: [April Fools]Turning Postnuke into DarkRP   Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:47 pm

Will there be a Community System like Postnuke?

View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [April Fools]Turning Postnuke into DarkRP   Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:19 pm

It's still postnuke because I'm too lazy to put DarkRP on it, so we're going to just slowly turn postnuke into DarkRP. I've already added money, next comes adding money PRINTERS
Back to top Go down
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [April Fools]Turning Postnuke into DarkRP   Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:49 pm

Mushroom does not approve...

Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [April Fools]Turning Postnuke into DarkRP   Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:50 pm

Can i bui admon and unban self?

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Arisen Demon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [April Fools]Turning Postnuke into DarkRP   Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:38 pm

You have to be able to get on the server first.

View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [April Fools]Turning Postnuke into DarkRP   Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:54 pm

shiet

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [April Fools]Turning Postnuke into DarkRP   Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:57 pm

Ok, what in the genuine fuck is going on? It takes me deciding to take some distance from the server and suddenly everything goes to shit? Then Alaska, Crusader and Patterson are banned? My mind is full of fucks right now!

What the fuck is this shit of turning this into DarkRP? This HAS to be an April Fools joke

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [April Fools]Turning Postnuke into DarkRP   Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:28 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
This HAS to be an April Fools joke
SHHHHHHHHHH What are you talking about pfffttt no way

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rezzy

PostSubject: Re: [April Fools]Turning Postnuke into DarkRP   Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:33 pm

This is by far the meanest April Fool's joke I've ever seen.

Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [April Fools]Turning Postnuke into DarkRP   Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:57 pm

This is the best April Fools joke...
All admins get to aboose to their heart's content

Never pet a burning dog.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [April Fools]Turning Postnuke into DarkRP   Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:21 pm

I really hope no one believed this, if you did then...
APRIL FOOLS!
Server's back to normal but I'll keep old world money, see what people do with it.
Back to top Go down
Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [April Fools]Turning Postnuke into DarkRP   Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:35 pm

I thought that you would be adding some sort of vending machine used for pre-war money. It would be pretty cool if someone made it a currency though, since it's pretty much one of everything.

Semi-fiat.

Never pet a burning dog.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [April Fools]Turning Postnuke into DarkRP   Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Well I don't see why I should take it out, I was going to make a vendor but I decided I didn't want to drag the event out because people where actually taking it seriously and where getting pretty mad at us. xD

I hope people actually use it as a currency, would be pretty interesting. I could see people trading the money for 1 of each resource because in money form it's a bit more secure since you can store it in your inventory, then break it down when you want to get your resources back. Still, I think I might make it weigh a teeny tiny bit though, probably in the 0.005 range or something. That way people don't completely abuse it.
Back to top Go down
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [April Fools]Turning Postnuke into DarkRP   Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:20 am

Am I the only one that thinks tree fiddy should have replace 5.00$ for admin costs.... not that it matters xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[April Fools]Turning Postnuke into DarkRP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1