HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Mushroom] RDM by player named "Stevie McFly" and attacked by player "Austin"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red Cloud

PostSubject: [Mushroom] RDM by player named "Stevie McFly" and attacked by player "Austin"   Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:30 pm

Yesterday, I was doing a trade with a player named RedDog, in which he would give me 25 chems for 8 old world dollars. as he was about to give the chems, i put down the crate of money for him to pick up. suddenly, a player named Stevie McFly jumped down from a wall, took the crate, and ran off into his car. i chased him down, hoping he could explain himself. when i got to him, he picked up his car and he and his friend austin came out. they both pulled out guns, and i circled around to avoid being shot in the head. then, Austin starts shooting at my car with a pistol, so i try to run him over. then stevie starts telling me to stop trying to run his friend over, and if i do he'll give back the money, but only if i put my guns away. he puts his guns away as well. content with this, i step out of my car and he immediately pulls out his revolver, shooting me square in the face, throwing the deal completely aside. my friend Sam tried to shoot him as well, but he was gunned down by whom i believe to be his friend austin. If im not mistaken, RedDog had also witnessed this, but im not sure. only sure that sam was a definite witness. when i tracked him down and asked why he did that, he said, quote "you tried running over austin big boy." when i asked if he could return the money, he just said no. at that point, i had to leave the server, so i couldn't talk to him more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] RDM by player named "Stevie McFly" and attacked by player "Austin"   Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:47 pm

Hey welcome to the community! Please use the right format. Here
Apeal format:

Title for thread should be: Player abuse report (players name here)

Server:

Your SteamID:
Your RP Name:

Their SteamID:
Their RP Name:

Date of incident:
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):
Time Zone:

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
Back to top Go down
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] RDM by player named "Stevie McFly" and attacked by player "Austin"   Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:54 pm

^Thanks Yummy.

Alaska XCIII
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] RDM by player named "Stevie McFly" and attacked by player "Austin"   Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:12 pm

*side note:

Just because the format is incorrect does not mean the matter is not being looked at.

Our admins are getting the full story and checking the server logs at their best convenience.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] RDM by player named "Stevie McFly" and attacked by player "Austin"   Mon May 05, 2014 3:42 pm

Locking this, it has been dealt with.

Next time please use the format.

[Locked]

[Mushroom] RDM by player named "Stevie McFly" and attacked by player "Austin"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1