if you can extract models and animations from fallout and make it npc
then can you make raider npcs too? not hoping they using guns, just melee
and dogmeat pet

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: question about adding new npcs   Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:44 pm

Well, as far as im in the know, Jamz doesnt want to add more FO npcs since this is becoming FO:online pretty much. If we can manage to get npcs from stalker or other games that have been converted to source, we could have more npcs.

at the moment, as far as I know, we might get super mutants or something alike maybe and we're gonna phase out HL2 npcs completely

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: question about adding new npcs   Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:24 pm

"can you make raider npcs" I like this idea

See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: question about adding new npcs   Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:07 am

I don't really want to speak about anything I'm currently working on because then people will constantly bother me about "He bizz, is that x or y done yet?"
Anyways, as for what Jeff's saying... Well I don't think he fully understands my stance on this. I'll probably be adding more Fallout NPCs simply because the stalker models are crap and have terrible animations and there's nothing wrong with the mutant models form fallout. Except the centaurs, the one's we've added aren't really fallout-specific enemies (not saying I won't add some). Take for example a Giant Scorpion or rabid dogs, they aren't only in fallout but fallout does have them. I also happen to have models, animations and sounds for them so I have a perfectly good NPC base which I've coded from scratch and some really good models laying around. Why not use them?
I don't care if we become "Fallout Online" since I'm not too concerned about how much like fallout people perceive the game as, as long as people are having fun surviving I'm content.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: question about adding new npcs   Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:35 am

Alright then, this is what I understood from conversations I happened to be in and it was what I interpreted from them.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daniel logan

PostSubject: Re: question about adding new npcs   Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:24 am

I agree with Bizzclaw on this one i mean who really cares that it is a fallout online its a good job to work with other games npcs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question about adding new npcs   

Back to top Go down

question about adding new npcs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: