Server: PNRP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9204571

Your RP Name: Jeff Belinger

Their SteamID: unknown

Their RP Name: Aexilimar

Date of incident: 2014-04-27

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):16:18 EST

Time Zone: EST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I was in FUBAR's base, I had proposed Dan Kalosh that I set up my new Holo TV for shits and giggles. I go up the tower and find a room the old presents from the holiday update. I try to ask Fubar what were the presents doing there but he walked away, I ask Dan about them and Fubar comes up and explains that some admin was messing and testing those things and sometimes bombs were dropped. Being skeptical, I try using the present, a bomb comes out and it blows up. I try to find something to heal Fubar with because its the right thing to do, but then Fubar uses the present and a bomb comes out, it blows up and Aexilimar comes in the room and guns me down for no reason

This wouldn't have happened at all if those things wouldn't have been there in the first place, but Aexilimar shouldnt have gunned me down for this.

I lost:
1 M24 sniper rifle
1 Radwalker suit
1crowbar
1 Nightvision goggles

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FUBAR PAYTON
The one who went out with a bang

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] player report: Aexilimar   Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:33 pm

Not my base stop putting my name on shit. Ty very much have a good day sir. And why would you even walk into a war time base what good can come out of that you need to fuck off and stay way from people you know would kill someone for walking into their base. . . .

1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] player report: Aexilimar   Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:47 pm

[Claimed]

I asked them and they said they asked you to leave, and that's why they killed you...

As for the presents, that was me... I was showing them to Pat and couldn't remove it, sorry about that.

Also they said they were using the presents to distract you as the other came up and shot you.

The fact I put those presents there and that altered how you got killed means you will get your gear back, also I am sorry. But as Æíxìlïmar warned you to get out he will not be punished.

Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] player report: Aexilimar   Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:07 pm

I never heard him ask to leave, if they did, I didnt hear it and I would have cooperate, you know how I am, also, Fubar, do you have shit against me? I actually happen to like you because you sound fun.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] player report: Aexilimar   Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:42 am

Jeff Belinger wrote:
I was in FUBAR's base
Well there's your problem

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] player report: Aexilimar   Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:10 pm

I'll be on the server today to give you your stuff, also the resources will be from my own personal items.

[Locked]

[Mushroom] player report: Aexilimar
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1