HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Mushroom] Kinda Player Aboose Report (Jeff Bellinger)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XennonKalosh

PostSubject: [Mushroom] Kinda Player Aboose Report (Jeff Bellinger)   Sun May 04, 2014 8:03 pm

Server:PNRP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:38718543

Your RP Name: Dan "The Demon Goat Man" Kalosh

Their SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9204571

Their RP Name: Jeff Bellinger

Date of incident: May (the) 4th (be with you)
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 20:43 ish

Time Zone:-5 GMT

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: This Shall Explain it; Copy pasted chat. Red indicates Offender's wrong doings. Green indicates a questionable statement. Yellow indicates one of my comments.

Temp God Dissabled.
Jeff Belinger [OOC]: WHEN YOU CAN SHOW ME YOU CAN TAKE ON 2 ALBINO RADSCORPIONS AT THE SAME TIME, YOU HAVE MY PERMITION TO TALK ON MY LEVEL, SCR
Dan 'The Demon Goat Man' Kalosh [OOC]: WHOA JEFF, calm the fuck down
paladin falcon [OOC]: ya jeff
Capture Point Crusader [OOC]: i've killed 8 albino scorps
This is a roleplay server, please respect other people's roleplay.
AutoSaving...
Player Saved.
Capture Point Crusader [OOC]: same time really
Jeff Belinger [OOC]: NOW EITHER FUCK OFF, OR GET ON MAH LEVEL, SCRUBLORD
Charles Matthews [OOC]: lol
Charles Matthews [OOC]: gg
Dan 'The Demon Goat Man' Kalosh [OOC]: Who shit in your cereal jeff
Charles Matthews [OOC]: LOL
Capture Point Crusader [OOC]: jeff are you trying to be a feared man
Jeff Belinger [OOC]: newfags are cancerous faggotted niggers
Charles Matthews [OOC]: Lol
Charles Matthews [OOC]: Guys did you know Jeff doesn't like gay people?
Dan 'The Demon Goat Man' Kalosh [OOC]: i dotn even know what that means, but w/e
Jeff Belinger [OOC]: I make a difference between homos and fags
Jeff Belinger [OOC]: not because you a homo that you're a fag
A Spanish Guy Dan has joined the server.
Jeff Belinger [OOC]: the inverse is also true
A Spanish Guy Dan [OOC]: You can burn any fag on a fire, but not a homo c:
A Spanish Guy Dan [OOC]: Not all homos*
Jeff Belinger [OOC]: sexuality has nothing to do on how much of a stupid cunt you are
Dan 'The Demon Goat Man' Kalosh [OOC]: Jesus fucking chrsit jeff, step down a level before i haul your ass out
Charles Matthews [OOC]: You listen to Dan
Charles Matthews [OOC]: he will rape you with a broom
Dan 'The Demon Goat Man' Kalosh [OOC]: TOTES man
A Spanish Guy Dan [OOC]: Depends on which dan <.<
A Spanish Guy Dan [OOC]: I use a potato >.>
Herbert 'Rotface' Montgumery has joined the server.
Howard Falls [OOC]: BOTH
Charles Matthews [OOC]: LOL
Jeff Belinger [OOC]: Charles, Dan, you guys are ok in my books, so dont tell me to fuck off when i have a point
A Spanish Guy Dan [OOC]: praise the lord access to the adv dupe tool is back Very Happy
Charles Matthews [OOC]: IT IS
Howard Falls [OOC]: Jeff when is there a point when youre just being a flamer
Charles Matthews [OOC]: YUSH
Jeff Belinger [OOC]: I might be an arsonist, but I know James would support what im saying at 100% - I wonder if this is TRUE.
Dropping Road runner FLAME [VIP]
Player Saved.
Donating to the server benefits both us and yourself, Donators gain access to unique items and weapons.
Charles Matthews [OOC]: Cuz james doesn't take no crap
AutoSaving...
Capture Point Crusader [OOC]: jeff y do you always arguing
Player Saved.
A Spanish Guy Dan [OOC]: Strong independent black women who need no men?
Capture Point Crusader [OOC]: shit
Jeff Belinger [OOC]: if you only how much he restrain himself not to fucking blow his fuse on a lot of you
Visit us at frostburnt.com!
You are very hungry!
Jeff Belinger [OOC]:I'm just the guy that says outloud the shit the mods, admins and CSC think
Jeff Belinger [OOC]: and that's why they won't make me a mod, cuz im a loud ass mouth, and Im fine with it
Dan 'The Demon Goat Man' Kalosh [OOC]: but the mods, admins and cscs already say what they think
Jeff Belinger [OOC]: not the entirety
Jeff Belinger [OOC]: at least to what i can understand
A Spanish Guy Dan [OOC]: I'm sure they don't need a medium to say what they need to be said c:
Jeff Belinger [OOC]: not asking to be one, Im just a guy that takes itupon himself to get himself hated in the stead of others
A Spanish Guy Dan [OOC]: So you want to be hated?
Dan 'The Demon Goat Man' Kalosh [OOC]: You'd best back the fuck up before you get SMACKED the fuck up jeff.
Jeff Belinger [OOC]: I have been hated from my community where live for a long time
A Spanish Guy Dan [OOC]: Fuck it Ima stop talking to keep this from continueing .p.
Jeff Belinger [OOC]: so im used to be hated, i dont mind it, as a matter of fact, i enjoy it
AutoSaving...
Player Saved.
Jeff Belinger [OOC]:If getting banned for a month is what the price to put some scrubs back in their shoes, then so be it
A Spanish Guy Dan [OOC]: You don't know if their shoes will still fit em Razz
Jeff Belinger [OOC]: now if you excuse me, i got to go

"She ate the condom."
       - Nightmare, March 2014

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Kinda Player Aboose Report (Jeff Bellinger)   Sun May 04, 2014 8:22 pm

[Claimed]

Alright so Jeff,, if you think you're in the right and jamz will agree with you, you are a special kind of idiot. 1 week ban for flaming OOC and being intolerant.

Also, none of the staff think this, like holy fuck you have a weird image of how we think.

I'll leave this open for a day or 2 to see what people have to say.

Last edited by Mushroom on Sun May 04, 2014 11:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Kinda Player Aboose Report (Jeff Bellinger)   Sun May 04, 2014 8:27 pm

Yeah, I agree with Mushroom. There's no excuse for that.

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Kinda Player Aboose Report (Jeff Bellinger)   Sun May 04, 2014 8:42 pm

That was hella fast, mushroom. I expected to see a reply some time tomorrow Razz

"She ate the condom."
       - Nightmare, March 2014

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Kinda Player Aboose Report (Jeff Bellinger)   Sun May 04, 2014 9:15 pm

fine, aight, I just hate the living fuck out of anyone who criticize the hard work of people I enjoy because James and the rest of the admins never get appreciated and get bitched at whenever they do anything.

I hate people who cant appreciate some who puts his mind, heart and soul into its work and only gets bitched at. that grind my gears.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Kinda Player Aboose Report (Jeff Bellinger)   Sun May 04, 2014 9:35 pm

Well calling people "nigger faggots" is never a good way to get your voice across. Ever.

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Kinda Player Aboose Report (Jeff Bellinger)   Sun May 04, 2014 9:45 pm

neither is being an ungrateful scrub who should know better than to say everything that the staff has worked on is shit or is too hard

*edit*: I find it suspicious how fast this was responded to. also, this is not the ENTIRE chat log, only the part where i tell him off. He doesnt show where I tell this new guy about how people used to complain all the time about wanting to change map constantly and how people constantly complained about fucking every little broken or not working thing and giving Jamz shit for his work instead of not being an ass and report the broken or malfunctioning thing.

I don't mind the ban at all, what bothers me is how the staff is not given its due respect for the work they do around. This is in my opinion, the only worthy game mode for players to play on all of Gmod. It grinds my ass that folks are being animals and being complete wads about the iddy biddy little thing that make the game hard. Wasteland, not Safeland, this game is meant to have a hard learning curve and it bothers me to degrees incomprehensible that folks don't give you guys the fucking respect you deserve. I have given to this server AT LEAST 130$ of donations to the server. I have never done this to anything else EVER. In a conversation I heard, the community needed funds for a project, I immediately sent 30$ straight to Jamz's Paypall because I could and I want this server to grow and develop into the best server on Gmod, no less.

I didnt pay for Perma-donator, I pay sums now and then because a pay-once lifetime membership is not how you make money on the long run. sure, its nice dosh here and there, but dont expect that guy to donate anymore since he got what he wanted.

If you cant see that I love the Frostburnt Foundation, then you must be blind or must not understand what true loyalty is.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Kinda Player Aboose Report (Jeff Bellinger)   Sun May 04, 2014 10:55 pm

Look, Jeff.

We get it that you are a big fan of the server, and James and I see that. Really.

I mean, you donated over $100 to us.

All we're saying is that blatant racism and intolerance is not the way to get people to see your side of the story.

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Kinda Player Aboose Report (Jeff Bellinger)   Sun May 04, 2014 11:12 pm

Looks like I'm going to have to make a Lexicon of MY meaning behind terms I use.

I don't use nigger as a racist slur, i use nigger as someone who is obstinate, unwilling and unwanting to learn, adapt and grow. someone so stuck into their ideals, thinking that their reasoning be right, no matter how proven false and invalid they are.

I use Faggot for people who are irredeemably annoying, incredibly dense and enjoys being a nuissance for others, deriving enjoyment out of the annoyance they spread around, making them toxic individuals.

I describe some as Cancerous, or Cancer, someone who's only goal is to spread and smear their ignorance to anyone and everyone until they become a copy of the original cancerous person, people like Validtarget and Yummy are exactly what I describe here.

I think, for the duration of the ban, I'm going to work on something constructive. I'm going to make a Frostburnt Foundation Steam Guide for noobs to read. This will be my contribution to the server to help fix the issue of naggers, children and maybe, just maybe, veterans of old. Maybe seeing the game in my perspective can help. I used to show newbies how to play the game once, about 3 months after initially entering the server.

and on this, I'm going to start it right away

HUEG BLAK DOODS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sargment
The Mysterious Stranger

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Kinda Player Aboose Report (Jeff Bellinger)   Sun May 04, 2014 11:16 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:

*edit*: I find it suspicious how fast this was responded to.

That was me I was just browsing the forums and this report showed and I said to Mush hey look at this guy that is flaming in ooc and says james agrees with him about all this intolerant stuff,

That got his attention real quick

Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Kinda Player Aboose Report (Jeff Bellinger)   Sun May 04, 2014 11:34 pm

Just keep coming on the Teamspeak or the Minecraft Jeff while the ban goes.

I don't mind you, and I use the term Nigger in the same way.

FUBARFUBARFUBARFUBARFUBARFUBARFUBARFUBARFUBARFUBARFUBARFUBARFUBARFUBAR

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Kinda Player Aboose Report (Jeff Bellinger)   Sun May 04, 2014 11:41 pm

It just shouldn't ever be used when trying to make as serious point or over OOC in an argument.
I really appreciate what you're doing Jeff. You have good intentions and in a sense I agree with you. It's just that your methods of conveying your ideas could use some work. I don't agree with those.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Kinda Player Aboose Report (Jeff Bellinger)   Sun May 04, 2014 11:45 pm

ahahah, alright, I'll see what I can do. Unless you folks want to make this a temp global ban, then I'm going to join up the MC server when im not working on this guide im doing for the PNRP server.
WIP guide for PNRP:

*edit in response to Jamz*
Well, I'm an asshole, I enjoy being an asshole to people who deserve it. In life, you need some assholes with good intentions to put the idiots, dumbasses and aforementioned niggers, cancerous folks and faggots what's what. I take joy into diverting the hate onto myself so those I consider that don't need this flak can be freed of a partial amount of the shit they get flung at their head on a constant basis.

Think of it like a Bruiser in a MOBA, I can Take a lot of damage and I can Deal a lot of damage too and I'm at the front line and engaging. I'm going to be in the first to die, but not without a few others that i bring along in my grave.

HUEG BLAK DOODS

Last edited by Jeff Belinger on Sun May 04, 2014 11:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : in response to Jamz)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Kinda Player Aboose Report (Jeff Bellinger)   Sun May 04, 2014 11:54 pm

Jeff, all we are saying is that you could have made a valid point without making people hate you...

Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Kinda Player Aboose Report (Jeff Bellinger)   Mon May 05, 2014 7:39 am

Jeff Belinger wrote:

I describe some as Cancerous, or Cancer, someone who's only goal is to spread and smear their ignorance to anyone and everyone until they become a copy of the original cancerous person, people like Validtarget and Yummy are exactly what I describe here.

Well Fuck you too. Only reason that you think Im a "Cancer" is because whenever you show something off (40k of each resource) I found a reason to kill you because then hey I get 10% of that, easy 4k of each. Maybe if people didn't know you had these things such as 20 cars or shit tons of resources, then maybe, just maybe they wouldn't be so obliged to kill you over the littlest nitt picky things.

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Kinda Player Aboose Report (Jeff Bellinger)   Mon May 05, 2014 10:23 am

Validtarget wrote:

I found a reason to kill you because then hey I get 10% of that, easy 4k of each.
And this is one of the reasons we banned you...
Back to top Go down
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Kinda Player Aboose Report (Jeff Bellinger)   Mon May 05, 2014 12:38 pm

True, but I still wouldn't have been inclined to kill him if he hadn't gone around bragging about it in the first place. He screams Wasteland not Safeland until something bad happens to him and then complains about it, at least he did when I was on the server, not sure as of now but...... considering dat OOC ima assume he still does.

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick McPatterson

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Kinda Player Aboose Report (Jeff Bellinger)   Mon May 05, 2014 3:25 pm

XennonKalosh wrote:

Jeff Belinger [OOC]: newfags are cancerous faggotted niggers

What is this /b/ circa 2012 holy crap lay off the 4chan

XennonKalosh wrote:

Jeff Belinger [OOC]:I'm just the guy that says outloud the shit the mods, admins and CSC think

Please speak for yourself here, if I have a problem with somebody, I WILL tell them straight to their face and I SERIOUSLY have a problem when people think they can speak for me. Although I understand sometimes arguments happen, and they can get loud and heated, doing it where everybody can see it is not good, especially when you use terms like that which people WILL take offensively.

XennonKalosh

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Kinda Player Aboose Report (Jeff Bellinger)   Mon May 05, 2014 6:09 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
*edit*: I find it suspicious how fast this was responded to. also, this is not the ENTIRE chat log, only the part where i tell him off. He doesnt show where I tell this new guy about how people used to complain all the time about wanting to change map constantly and how people constantly complained about fucking every little broken or not working thing and giving Jamz shit for his work instead of not being an ass and report the broken or malfunctioning thing.

The very top is where i saw it from, as I had JUST logged onto the server. So anything before that is kinda out. Sorry about that.

"She ate the condom."
       - Nightmare, March 2014

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxFalconArasxx

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Kinda Player Aboose Report (Jeff Bellinger)   Tue May 06, 2014 3:10 pm

Seems like Jeff wants to join Valid and Ziggy on board the ban train. One way tickets on sale for 5 player reports!

Those three guys on the bumper: Jeff, Valid, and Ziggy.

Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Kinda Player Aboose Report (Jeff Bellinger)   Wed May 07, 2014 3:27 pm

xxFalconArasxx wrote:
Seems like Jeff wants to join Valid and Ziggy on board the ban train. One way tickets on sale for 5 player reports!
All the cool kids are doing it!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Kinda Player Aboose Report (Jeff Bellinger)   Wed May 07, 2014 5:04 pm

Locking this, it has been dealt with.

[Locked]

[Mushroom] Kinda Player Aboose Report (Jeff Bellinger)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1