HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Moderator Application (Dan Kalosh)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XennonKalosh

PostSubject: [Accepted] Moderator Application (Dan Kalosh)   Fri May 09, 2014 6:54 pm

I figured since i had a few hours on my mom's computer, i may as well get this out before i forget to.

In game Name: Dan 'The Demon Goat Man' Kalosh

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:38718543

Have you donated: Yes, 80 dollars total, or $20 and one copy of Titan Fall

Where are you from/time zone: Toronto, Ontario, Canada (-5 GMT)

How long have you played: 500+ hours (more or less, not entirely sure)

How did you hear about FF: I had just got Garrysmod, and i went into the server browser only to discover this server; And since im into post apocalyptic stuff, i was IMMEDIATELY intrigued.

How old are you: 15 (February 26th 1999)

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: James, Nightmare, Patty, Gnomp, Bleck, Chess, Joshua Adams, Bekkin, Brig Bacon, Bear, Mushroom, Demon, Blue Rock, Sloan, AB Adam, Phil 'Big Titty' Tanglen I'm not sure if i've forgotten any but i'll just update it if i remember any more

Have you played on any of our other servers: TTT, Minecraft (unless aesop gave up on that)

Why you wish to be Moderator:I've been a member of the community since last june, and as of late (before i lost internet) i've been finding it rather unenjoyable to watch as people abuse things or do wrong things on the server when admins aren't on, and i hate the feeling when you almost literally can't do ANYTHING about it. It would truly be a pleasure to come back on the net only to discover that i've been accepted as a moderator.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can offer anything anyone else can really, like watch the server during wars n' shit, and do more than steam message james about someone on the server only to have him reply the next morning >.>... I can also be one of your active staff members (whenever i get back), because i know there are quite a few staff members who aren't.

Anything else you want to add: I would quite literally explode with happiness if after my long, saddening and shit stain deprivation period of internet loss i had been welcomed to the staff. Also, since i've had a lot of free time on my hands, i've been making some doche and are now able to donate another 20-40 dollars to the server, that is, if my mom's credit card hasn't been expended yet.

"She ate the condom."
       - Nightmare, March 2014

Last edited by Mushroom on Sun May 11, 2014 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more the the known staff list)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application (Dan Kalosh)   Fri May 09, 2014 10:41 pm

+1 Really, a awesome person. Got me back into postnuke, best to luck to u #DanKaloshForMod2014-2xxx (p.s) I need my barret back
Back to top Go down
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application (Dan Kalosh)   Sat May 10, 2014 9:16 am

I faintly remember when last mod applications occurred Dan was on hold.

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxic Impulse
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application (Dan Kalosh)   Sun May 11, 2014 12:42 am

+1 Dan 'The Demon Goat Man' Kalosh. great guy 10/10 luv u bb

Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application (Dan Kalosh)   Sun May 11, 2014 5:13 am

[ACCEPTED]

But don't be biased about things, you Jewish Hambone.

[Accepted] Moderator Application (Dan Kalosh)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1