HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Moderator Application (Toxic)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toxic Impulse
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: [Accepted] Moderator Application (Toxic)   Sat May 10, 2014 11:25 pm

In-game Name: Toxic

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:49020220

Have you donated: No, sadly. I haven't been able to yet.

Where are you from/time zone: EST (GMT-5)

How long have you played:Over 375 hours

How did you hear about FF: I was actually playing with friends from another community when a few of them wanted me to come play on the FF server, ever since I can't help but not play PNRP

How old are you: 17

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Yes: Bizzclaw, Duncan, Mushroom, Chess, AB Adam, Gnomp, Ameno, Duncan, Bacon, Brigadier General Bacon, Patty.

Have you played on any of our other servers: TTT, Minecraft

Why you wish to be Moderator: Over the course of playing PNRP I have noticed a decline in activity in some of the staff members such as: Inactivity in general, staying on the PNRP server for a brief period then leaving, a lack of events. I respect the staff of FF and I know everybody has put forth a lot of effort into FF and I know we all cant get on all the time,we are all human beings and we all have lives. I simply want to make it a more enjoyable experience for everybody on the server.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: Actively Moderating the server, helping other staff with anything I can help with (assuming I can).

Anything else you want to add: When I have available extra funds I hope to donate. After all of the time I have spent with the community (albeit not as long as some others) I have come to realize that the staff doesn't get the recognition it sometimes deserves. The staff puts in so much time and effort to make it an enjoyable experience for everyone and its totally selfless, you guys are great and I appreciate what you do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application (Toxic)   Sun May 11, 2014 5:13 am

[ACCEPTED]

[Accepted] Moderator Application (Toxic)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1