HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Moderator Application (Jonathan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonathan
Retiree

PostSubject: [Accepted] Moderator Application (Jonathan)   Mon May 12, 2014 3:25 pm

In-game Name: Jonathan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19694022

Have you donated: No, but I plan on donating in about 3 days when I get payed.

Where are you from/time zone: Quebec, Canada / Eastern Standard Time -05:00

How long have you played: I've only recently started playing on the server again but I have played for much longer before that.

How did you hear about FF: I've been a memeber of Frostburnt Foundation since before it was called that, when it was Cyborgs Don't Cry.

How old are you: 18 but I turn 19 next Wednesday.

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Bizzclaw, Nightmare, Mushroom, Ameno-Sagiri, Rebecca, Yuno, and :F|F: TheDuncanPro

Have you played on any of our other servers: TTT

Why you wish to be Moderator: I miss playing on the server and preventing people from ruining the experience and from breaking the rules.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I am patient and can handle players that don't play according to the rules, I can either help them turn to the right path and play properly or if they really don't listen I will kick them. If they come back and continue causing problems I'll ask an admin or super admin to ban.

Anything else you want to add: I know that I didn't necessarily leave on good terms but I'd like to come back and be given a second chance, if you'll have me, I promise I will try my hardest not to disappoint.

Steamprofile badge by Steamprofile.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application (Jonathan)   Mon May 12, 2014 7:58 pm

Welcome Back, Hope u can become mod/admin +1
Back to top Go down
Kiwi

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application (Jonathan)   Tue May 13, 2014 11:37 am

Oooo, I wild Johnathan has appeared.

Somebody better say yes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application (Jonathan)   Tue May 13, 2014 12:51 pm

Thought John was already a mod before, he could probably go to the post Mushy made instead,

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application (Jonathan)   Tue May 13, 2014 1:25 pm

[Accepted]

You get another chance.

[Accepted] Moderator Application (Jonathan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1