ip:66.151.244.101:27015

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:18721183

Your RP Name:✺Flamingpotato✺

Their SteamID:STEAM_0:1:40259972  

Their RP Name:FUBAR

(their steam name):† FUBAR †

Date of incident:5/22/14

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):6:22 Pm

Time Zone:(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:

Me and raven(another player)(steam name: MrSprinkles)(steam ID:STEAM_0:0:61719730 ) were having a battle in an arena built by me which confines were clear we fought to the point I lost and Raven won 30 seconds after the battle Fubar shoots from on top of the cliff face in Junktown (location in gm_atomic_fog) the bullet that Fubar fired first kills instantly so there was no retaliation raven then he continues to take are items (although I was dead Raven was waiting for me to return and did not touch my suitcase). All I ask is Fubar return Raven's items which were m24, a keypad cracker and an axe, and yes my items were acceptable to be taken by Fubar but it was only a glock20.

Last edited by ✺Flamingpotato✺ on Thu May 22, 2014 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FUBAR PAYTON
The one who went out with a bang

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Player abuse report:(Fubar)   Thu May 22, 2014 8:52 pm

Hmmm lets fix's somethings in this story. . .It was about 5 seconds after asking nightmare in teamspeak if it was ok to save this guy he says yes so i shoot raven then i take the loot that i killed from the guy thinking i saved you then you give me shit for saving you so i keep your gear to. Sorry your little arean looks like the rest of the town and i had no idea and you can ask nightmare him self that i asked to save you. . .

Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Player abuse report:(Fubar)   Thu May 22, 2014 9:50 pm

In total honesty as a bystander, I was walking with FUBAR, and we heard shots coming from The settlement. We then found Raven and Potato fighting in what seemed to be some junk yard. Fubar then asked Nightmare if it was alright to kill raven to help potato and he got the okay to do it. There was no in no way any markings or signs, or textscreens indicating that it was an arena

✺Flamingpotato✺

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Player abuse report:(Fubar)   Fri May 23, 2014 4:43 pm

Even if the time was obscure it was after I had died so you would have been given no reason to help  and you did not tell nightmare that I was already dead and it could not be 5 seconds considering i had already re-spawned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Player abuse report:(Fubar)   Sun May 25, 2014 3:40 pm

[Claimed]

Sorry Flaming, they were trying to help at first and you were shooting at someone. Since you didn't have any signs and the fact Nightmare also told them they could I'm going to let this go.

[Locked/Denied]

[Mushroom] Player abuse report:(Fubar)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1