HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Goodbye.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R.P.McMurphy

PostSubject: Goodbye.    Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:42 pm

Goodbye.

Thats all that needs to be said, I could have posted something like a whiney child asking to be unbanned into the Apeals area of the forums. But its honestly not worth the effort to just get banned again for useing the systems in place on this 'server'.

I used to go to the PNRP server to enjoy myself, play a gamemode I had enjoyed, and learned much about. and be around a community that knew and respected me. But now, those days are diming, a long time ago I left this server and community behind to progress in other fields of my life, I only now after returning less then 2 weeks (from posting time) to find things changed,

At first I thought I could start again fresh, make a new name for myself, but no. Less then 2 weeks after joining I've been banned for abuseing the Personal Acsessory Creator. To what means you may ask, well, thats just one of the many reasons I left long ago, when you start pushing things onto people who just want to enjoy themselves and use the tools you layed out before them to try new things and push their boundrys, only to smack their hands like a protective nanny, you cross a line that no video game should cross. People play these games to enjoy themselves, not be given a penalty for playing the game the way they wish too.

The inccident in question involved Me and a fellow player displaying our PAC's ( Or outfits ) to each other, we were scoulded for useing them on the grounds of Abuseing the Source Engines Hit detection Boxes to gain a unfair advantage over others. Despite nither of use haveing such intrests we where given a ultimatum, Stop useing the system that was provided and that we had been already screened to use, or be removed from that same list of screened people and be removed from the servers allowed clients.

We begrudeingly accepted the terms. and removed our 'Hit box altering outfits' and doned our normal PAC's that had never been questioned. After a few chats my friend disovered after attempting to correct his 'Hit box altering outfist(s)' to allow its hitbox to return to normal, that he had been removed form the servers whitelist. We asked another Adminstrator to reinstate our privlages. only to be informed one minute later that I was being banned for PAC abuse. I, decided that I would get things off my chest, both physically and metephotacly, and give my things to a passing new player. Before I could finish I was infromed by the Adminstrative staff to 'Go eat a big bag of dicks' And with that, I was removed.

I'll leave this post to be removed. edited, or slandered as much as you please. But I have stated my facts, and with that I'll leave, No argueing, no crying, just, Facts.

Good bye

-Spencer Timothy Norris.

- A.K.A Randle Patrick McMurphy.      R.P.McMurphy

Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye.    Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:03 pm

Player Appearance Customizer.
Also, making yourself giant, getting people stuck inside of you and blaring music across the wasteland is not the correct use of PAC. Also you say you don't want to whine about how you got banned, yet here you are trying to justify yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye.    Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:04 pm

>Makes himself a sky skyscraper in PAC
>Makes 1 sided post

Logic.

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye.    Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:30 am

I've seen a lot of people gone and come, but this was unexpected.
Rest In Peace.
Back to top Go down
Patrick McPatterson

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye.    Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:54 pm

What I don't understand is if you were doing nothing but PAC on the server why the fuck you were even there in the first place, its not a PAC server it's an RP server. If you want to just sit around and PAC fine, but you still have to adhere to the rules, otherwise it can be done somewhere else.

Rezzy

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye.    Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:57 pm

Pretty lame reason to leave, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I'd miss you. Take care.

Rittz

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye.    Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:12 am

Goodbye friend

Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye.    Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:08 am

And a wild Rittz appears for the first time in weeks!

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: TheDuncanPro
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye.    Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:03 pm

And a banned user appears for no reason!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye.    Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:34 pm

Was he banned?

:F|F: TheDuncanPro
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye.    Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:03 am

Valid was banned like 3 or 4 times Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye.    Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:02 am

:F|F: TheDuncanPro wrote:
Valid was banned like 3 or 4 times Razz
That's only the perma bans fgt

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye.    

Back to top Go down

Goodbye.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: