Share | 

Lets take a gander, shall we?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff Belinger
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Lets take a gander, shall we?   Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:24 pm

I've been lurking around the forums, and boy! the kind of stuff that's going on around here from what I read is rather... unsurprising...
and I'm not meaning to come out as a condescending asshole here, as much as I am one.

I'm not asking for an unban, because let's admit it: none of you folks would even want me back.

As much as I hate most of you now, I still hold something that I still don't see in this community: respect for a man's fucking work.
Hating and respecting someone and his work are different in my view, and it still baffles me how James' work remains as unnapreciated, at least from what I can read on the forums, because I'm banned from the game and the TS server.

Take this as you will, but as I see, the server is down at the moment, I will monitor this forums for some time.

Also, this server is lacking someone to hate and blame for everything wrong going on, shame i have been banned, i would have gladly taken the blame and send it back to whomever shot it.

A tragedy, this server is heading to, with the recent retiring/quiting of a few pillar members of this community. unless these pillars are replaced, the foundation of this household will crumble... to my chagrin of course...

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Lets take a gander, shall we?   Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:46 pm

Well this was random and kind of unnecessary. Frostburnt Foundation is doing really well actually. I dont understand why you are always so negative.

Patrick McPatterson

PostSubject: Re: Lets take a gander, shall we?   Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:25 pm

Stop trying to act like such a white knight standing up for James and using it as an excuse to do what you do. Sure his work may be under-appreciated but dude, I don't know if you realized, THIS IS THE INTERNET. People get shit on all the time, for no reason, for any reason. Deal with it. Now just go away pls.

Rebecca wrote:
Well this was random and kind of unnecessary. Frostburnt Foundation is doing really well actually.
Also this, you aren't even on to know whats going on. And our staff that you mentioned, just because Alaska retired doesn't mean he doesn't do things or still get on the server, and it sure as hell doesn't mean me or any other staff, high ranking or otherwise, are unfit to do what we do.

Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Lets take a gander, shall we?   Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:08 pm

@jeff Why I didn't ban you from the forums I'll never know...

And Patrick, I have no idea what you are talking about. You do know that Rebecca gets on the server alot and the reason she can't get on TS is because it fucks up her audio. Not saying you don't get on the server, just saying she has reasons so calm down.

(And I may have just completely misunderstood you Pat so if I did then whoops)

Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Lets take a gander, shall we?   Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:26 pm

Mushroom I'm pretty sure he was talking to Jeff and agreeing with Rebecca.
Oh thanks for reminding me to do that mushroom.
Sorry we neglected to ban you form the forums, that's how it should of been since you quit. Let me just fix that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/ Online

Lets take a gander, shall we?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1