HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[WTF is the status of this??]Unban appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe Petrocelli

PostSubject: [WTF is the status of this??]Unban appeal   Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:16 pm

[b]Rpname: Joe Petrocelli

Date of incident: around 3 or 4 months ago

Time of Incident: unknown

Time zone: EST

Explain what happened from start to finish: I was raiding a base with fubar and i had a feeling they were waiting there with explosives setup, so i wrongfully used pac3 to look thru the wall to see if it was true and was caught, I am aware doing this was a bad thing and i am sorry for doing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [WTF is the status of this??]Unban appeal   Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:34 am

fgt

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sargment
The Mysterious Stranger

PostSubject: Re: [WTF is the status of this??]Unban appeal   Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:03 pm

Validtarget wrote:
fgt

Don't think you should be posting that in a non spam thread >.>

Ban

PostSubject: Re: [WTF is the status of this??]Unban appeal   Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:25 pm

He's not serious, he just posted this cus Fubar wanted him to "try"

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[WTF is the status of this??]Unban appeal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1