HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

PVP and Normal Server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: PVP and Normal Server   Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:25 am

Basic we have the current server, and a different server for just pure pvp no spawnkilling and after that no rules except prop pushing and blocking?
Back to top Go down
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: PVP and Normal Server   Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:48 am

If people want to play DayZ they can go play DayZ... I don't want to make a game about mindlessly killing other people for the sheer heck of it. This is why PVP is generally frowned upon on the server.
It's meant to be geared more towards cooperation against the world, that's why there's harsh NPCs, Radiation, sometimes anomalies and even the occasional supermutant raid.

You're looking at the wrong game if you're looking for a pvp experience, heck I've even considered downright stripping all elements of it.

The last thing I'm going to do is pay for another server in both money and staff oversight wen it doesn't even agree with my Morales. You should know as well as everyone else that ultimately everything in the foundation has been built by me, so I always have the finale say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

PostSubject: Re: PVP and Normal Server   Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:38 pm

I understand James that you don't want to have more pvp, but have a consideration of this.
James if pvp is frowned upon then how come we have wars and different legions? If we were all civilized people we wouldn't, fight over resources, Raid other people, have guns have anti mobs rounds with 100% more damage to mobs and -75% damage to other player. I have never seen a group of people out of spawn sing kumbaya around a fire while our radioactive wounds heal. James realise something is this a Wasteland or SafeLand, your choice.
(P.S) Don't ban me for this plz
Back to top Go down
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: PVP and Normal Server   Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:54 pm

Yummy wrote:
I understand James that you don't want to have more pvp, but have a consideration of this.
James if pvp is frowned upon then how come we have wars and different legions? If we were all civilized people we wouldn't, fight over resources, Raid other people, have guns have anti mobs rounds with 100% more damage to mobs and -75% damage to other player. I have never seen a group of people out of spawn sing kumbaya around a fire while our radioactive wounds heal. James realise something is this a Wasteland or SafeLand, your choice.
(P.S) Don't ban me for this plz

The fuck you talking about multiple legions? did you mean "Factions"?

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PVP and Normal Server
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1