HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Suggestion] More Dynamic Conglomerate drops?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toxic Impulse
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: [Suggestion] More Dynamic Conglomerate drops?   Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:11 pm

Why not add more "Conglomerate" entities to drops such as man hacks or scanners or possibly having a turret being placed to maybe encourage people to work together rather than sniping from 946736453 yards away. Just a thought.

StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] More Dynamic Conglomerate drops?   Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:03 pm

Its not the problem of more drops I feel, its the problem of people stealing your shit, and the only way to clear it out is have people with M79's firing at the suitcases as a hoard of noobs and people run to steal it. it would give more incentive to steal the shit.

I also want to ask how they would work.

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxic Impulse
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] More Dynamic Conglomerate drops?   Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:22 pm

Like have the scanners and man hacks spawn with the other combine and a turret could spawn next the the pod when dropped maybe?

Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] More Dynamic Conglomerate drops?   Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:41 am

Stormy I recently pushed an update that makes it so only the killer of the combine can see the suitcase it drops. So please don't go around doing that. Thanks.
Anyways I've practically considered removing the loot form combine drops because people seem to miss the fucking point of them. They treat it as some sort of loot drop and think "Oh lets get loot" and then they all just fight each other over the drops instead of the darn combine. It's BS. It won't be long before I just recode the combine all together and you won't be able to snipe them without expecting retaliation.
GG.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
:F|F: TheDuncanPro
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] More Dynamic Conglomerate drops?   Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:03 am

Fix the guard please, it just stands there doing nothing so you can just kill it with a pistol if you have enough ammo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick McPatterson

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] More Dynamic Conglomerate drops?   Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:32 pm

Would be kinda cool to have combine controlled areas in some of the larger maps. Like set up a building or zone to spawn combine, almost like a player controlled base, where you have to "raid" said combine area and in return get a lot of XP for doing it, maybe some loot too. And have some kind of mechanic where you can take control of the area by disabling some kind of communications system to prevent reinforcements from coming in (more combine spawning). And to keep it dynamic have the combine drop in with one of these said communications objects so they can take control of some zones dynamically. IDK how this would be possible (if at all) but it would be cool.

Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] More Dynamic Conglomerate drops?   Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:02 pm

:F|F: TheDuncanPro wrote:
Fix the guard please, it just stands there doing nothing so you can just kill it with a pistol if you have enough ammo.
I already did that! Very Happy
Check the changelog

I don't understand why you guys don't look at this Razz
https://sites.google.com/site/frostburntwiki/latest-update

Man you guys are way behind the ball. Perhaps if you actually played on the server or talked to me on teamspeak you would know these things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
AEixilimar
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] More Dynamic Conglomerate drops?   Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:26 pm

I didn't even know that exsisted..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Suggestion] More Dynamic Conglomerate drops?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1