HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Ameno Status.txt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban

PostSubject: Ameno Status.txt   Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:29 pm

You may or may not noticed I was gone for 2 weeks, and now I'm occasionally on Steam lately.

I left my apartment due to a lack of job. My grandpa recently passed away after a cancer surgery in the hospital. He went into cardiac arrest and lost oxygen to his brain and vital organs for 20 seconds. He was a vegetable for 3 days until my grandma deemed it was time to put him to rest because of the spread of the extreme brain damage. The whole family gathered in the hospital room while they administered the drugs.

I am now living at my grandmas. I just got a job that's essentially 10-12 hours a day, 6-7 days a week.

I no longer have time for Frostburnt. Every time I get done with work, by the time it's bed, it feels like I just barely got home. I don't have time to deal with people anymore, but I might be able to rarely get on the server sooner or later while I'm working on songs in the short time I'm actually home.

One thing directed at James and Nightmare, is I do not want to be thrown out like trash because of inactivity.
I also want to advise certain admins and "owners" to stop being assholes to players and others (in a serious tone).

Another topic would be the fact that I was always tossed under the table for the longest time. Thank you James and Nightmare.

To close this post, I'm ripping this from my music thread. Here's a song I made for my grandpa 2 weeks before he died, but I never got to show him it or tell him I was learning music production.

The song is called Valediction. Valediction is an expression to say goodbye, or give your final farewell speech. My favorite is the last 22 seconds, a calm simple ending to the closing of the "speech".

https://copy.com/yXfpsKWIe3rcWQFJ

PostSubject: Re: Ameno Status.txt   Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:39 pm

Well... Damn. Ameno take as much time as you need to recover man
Back to top Go down
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Ameno Status.txt   Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:24 am

I may not have known your Grandpa but I hope he lived a fulfilling life.

StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: Ameno Status.txt   Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:16 am

Alright, see ya around owl. Best wishes

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEixilimar
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Ameno Status.txt   Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:48 pm

I do have to agree with Ameno on the asshole admins, Gnomp has bin killing and banning people for "calling him out" which is a fucked up thing to do. If you are an admin and come onto the server you still have to do you fucking duty, if you don't want to be recognized then use a fucking proper RP name and don't wear the same PAC every day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Ameno Status.txt   Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:59 pm

We shouldn't have to do that because we do enough as admins already. That's unfair to ask, and one of the reasons why you're not ever getting a staff rank.

Also this is not the place for this, and the last person ameno would be directing that too is gnomp.
I'm not exactly sure what he's referring too in the way we treat players. I can't recall specific examples myself, but whatever it may be I'd like to address it if there's an issue, but it doesn't look like ameno has time for that now.

You won't be cast away, that's the last thing I'd let happen. You have a legitimate situation and it's not like we're going to hold you accountable for it.
I've lost family before as well, family I was close too so I know it can be tough. It's not fair that on top of that you've got such a hard road to take now. I just hope everything gets better for you soon.

Last edited by Bizzclaw on Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:24 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
XennonKalosh

PostSubject: Re: Ameno Status.txt   Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:10 am

And right as i was about to come back, too. god damn it.

Ameno, i almost cried while reading this, because almost the same thing happened to me.

It was a friday evening, i was playing rust with AB Adams and Stormy, when all of a sudden my aunt calls. She sounded sad, so i was concerned. She had asked if my dad was home, but he was at work. She then proceeded to tell me that my uncle had gone into cardiac arrest during surgery. he later died that night from a blood clot entering his lung and cutting off oxygen from his brain.

Best of luck, Ameno.

"She ate the condom."
       - Nightmare, March 2014

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Ameno Status.txt   Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:39 pm

Well updating to those who do not know yet. I have a new job which is slowly killing me with a very real threat of cancer (Pesticide contact and inhalation), a new car, and I'm moving back into my own apartment again in September.

My grandpa is still dead, fixed just about everything but that. Not really sure what to do there.

Ameno Status.txt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: