HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Moderator Application Mad Max(Mr Bacon)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr Bacon121

PostSubject: [Accepted] Moderator Application Mad Max(Mr Bacon)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:46 am

In-game Name:Mad Max

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55448280

Have you donated: No although i am hoping to soon

Where are you from/time zone: Texas

How long have you played: 2 Months

How did you hear about FF: Garrys mod multiplayer browser

How old are you: 17

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Brigadier General Bacon, Alaska, Bizzclaw, Toxic, Rebecca, and Duncan

Have you played on any of our other servers: No but im hoping to.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I asked Alaska and Brig Bacon if they thought i would benefit the server as a moderator and if i had a chance and they both seemed optimistic. I want to benefit the server and those who play on it by solving in game problems and dealing punishment to rule breakers and minges when necessary. I also enjoy helping the server grow and become better although it is already great but this would be easier for me if i held a staff position where i could help more directly.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I am normally on 12+ hours a day especially early in the morning when ive noticed there don't seem to be many if any staff on and i could fill that gap. I have extensive staffing experience prior to FF and i want to apply that experience here to make the server more enjoyable for all and do my part. i can also offer fairness to all players in any situation that i would come across even if it comes to the point where i would have to ban a friend i know in real life for the sake of the server and its players, i have been in this situation before and that's exactly what i did.

Anything else you want to add: I try to except all criticism even if its negative if it will better my abilities, unlike alot of people who would just throw a fit if you tell them they are doing something wrong. As of Sunday 6-22 i will be going on vacation till the following Friday, I do not know if i will have internet or not so do not expect me to reply if this app is accepted or denied.

Last edited by Mr Bacon121 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Mad Max(Mr Bacon)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:54 am

+1 Great guy and friend
Back to top Go down
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Mad Max(Mr Bacon)   Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:20 pm

Acceptance pending.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEixilimar
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Mad Max(Mr Bacon)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:51 pm

I still do not understand why gnomp is accepting these applications.

This is because I am an administrator of high ranking, I am simply doing my job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jsshinoda

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Mad Max(Mr Bacon)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:40 pm

From what I have seen, Max seems like a reasonable choice to become moderator. I don't know if he has any skills in being a staff, but then again moderator is just a gateway position to becoming admin, so the requirements shouldn't be too high. Aside from that he's very nice, he is understanding, and he's reasonable. That should be enough to suffice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Bacon121

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Mad Max(Mr Bacon)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:04 am

Today im am back as planned although I will not be on till later tonight since I'm still driving home and I have to un pack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Mad Max(Mr Bacon)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:25 pm

I highly suggest giving this guy mod. I've played with him on the server for awhile, and I really think he deserves it.

1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Mad Max(Mr Bacon)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:35 pm

You know, we have alot of Bacon's, and if he gets mod that means all of our Bacon's got mod. So pro tip, if you want mod make your name Bacon XD

Mr Bacon121

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Mad Max(Mr Bacon)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:19 pm

I promise that wasn't planned>.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Mad Max(Mr Bacon)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:29 am

[Accepted]
The third bacon joins the ranks...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[Accepted] Moderator Application Mad Max(Mr Bacon)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1