HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Declined] Moderator Application (Jason Smith)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LtNachos

PostSubject: [Declined] Moderator Application (Jason Smith)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:50 pm

In-game Name: Jason Smith

Steam ID: LtNachos STEAM_0:1:57430222

Have you donated: I haven't yet

Where are you from/time zone: Ontario, Canada EST

How long have you played: About a month now

How did you hear about FF: just randomly browsing the Gmod MP tab

How old are you: 23

Do you have a microphone: Yes and a good one at that

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: I know a few and have had conversations with them

Have you played on any of our other servers: I haven't Post Nuke is the only one i'm aware of

Why you wish to be Moderator: I enjoy helping others and spend a lot of time on the server there have been a few situations where less than reputable people have joined and have engaged in RDM etc while no mods were available to help the situation. Being on as much as i am i feel like i would be a benefit to the server helping new players learn and adhere to the rules.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I'm calm and collected i don't give people BS answers or give them the run around i rarely lose my patience and deal with everyone as an equal i also don't judge people on past actions and would deal with a situation as is however if they are continually breaking the same rule i will deal punishment accordingly. I'm not sure what my reputation is on the server yet but i feel as though most player know me as helpful and friendly.

Anything else you want to add: I have been on this server for a month now and have not received any complaints about my behavior or my understanding of the rules. i am on the server quite often and for long periods of time and would love to be someone that the community could go to if they have issues. I am not some child either who loses their temper easily and am usually calm no matter what is happening on the server.

If anyone needs more info feel free to ask anything and i will reply here. Or if you want a private chat just add me on steam.

Last edited by LtNachos on Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEixilimar
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Moderator Application (Jason Smith)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:54 pm

I give a 3 of 5

1 - for having someone older then the owners
2 - for actually being respectful to a lot of the players
3 - Has a lot going for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Declined] Moderator Application (Jason Smith)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1