HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Declined]Removal of ban (Manwhore (Wiktor12) )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wiktor12

PostSubject: [Declined]Removal of ban (Manwhore (Wiktor12) )   Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:05 pm

Removal of ban or shortining

Server:Postnuke Frostburnt Foundation

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20321511

Your RP Name: Wiktor Hills

Date of incident: 4/30/15

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Unknown

Time Zone: GB London time

I was banned from the server for using a glitch known as the duplication bug. I used it 2 or 3 times in my time on the server. Most of the time that I used it was due to Daric Brouve because he had decided to lure me into doing it. I'm not trying to blame everything on him. In fact I realize that I can control my own actions and no one else has power over my actions and I except myself. However this player Daric first brought this glitch up to me and told me that I should help him with it because he has helped me so many times before and I owe him. So it first started when we were breaking down radios to help him get resources. He would duplicate them and I would help him break them down. I received so little resources from this part of the incident. After this happened I decided to go on my own and try out the glitch. Why did I do this? I don't know. I was very stupid at the time and I was in the momment. So like a dumbass I started to dupe things and break them down for resources. I managed to dupe 2-3k in the time being. Daric also helped me aswell because I was trying to make vending machines and he put DUPED resources towards them for me. At one point in time Daric lied to me and gave me resources that were duped but I had no idea that they were duped to begin with. He told me that he scavenged during EU time which made it easier to gain so much. He later gave me a lot of these items to put into my vendors as an 'investment'. This is what mainly made me help him because he said that he expected a return or a form of payment in some particular way. The first time I exploited was when Daric asked me to do so because I he claimed that I needed to help him with something very important. And he trusted me to do so. He showed me how to exploit the radios and asked me to spawn them for him so he can break them down. I received a very small amount of resources out of this occasion. The second time I exploited was to restock the ammo in my vendor and make a encampent turret.The third time I exploited was when Daric asked me to make him a TV. Which I assisted in the process of making.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
Logs, Daric, Crow knows a bit.

Thank you for your time. Please consider me getting unbanned I apologize greatly for what I have done and I really do know that its wrong and I was just stupid when I did it. I was too caught up in everything that was happening and I was too happy. Once again, I am greatly sorry for my actions and I would really Appreciate a shortning or a second chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FUBAR PAYTON
The one who went out with a bang

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Removal of ban (Manwhore (Wiktor12) )   Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:54 pm

Or nahhhhh

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Removal of ban (Manwhore (Wiktor12) )   Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:03 am

I think he should be unbanned I mean look at fubar he was banned before the update and he is still here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clay3120

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Removal of ban (Manwhore (Wiktor12) )   Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:04 am

I think he should be unbanned I mean look at Fubar he was banned maybe two times and he is still here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FUBAR PAYTON
The one who went out with a bang

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Removal of ban (Manwhore (Wiktor12) )   Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:41 am

Ya but i never duped and when i found a new dupe bug i reported it right away lol this nigga should rot in the ban pit for ever.

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Removal of ban (Manwhore (Wiktor12) )   Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:19 am

I will vouch for Wiktor it wasn't his fault he got into the duplication glitch i did tell him about the glitch though but not lure him in,
but i'm surprised Bizzclaw hasn't locked this instantly like he did with mine

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Removal of ban (Manwhore (Wiktor12) )   Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:49 pm

I say no souly on the fact he double posted.

Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Removal of ban (Manwhore (Wiktor12) )   Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:24 am

No.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[Declined]Removal of ban (Manwhore (Wiktor12) )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1