HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Taking a Break

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patrick McPatterson

PostSubject: Taking a Break   Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:09 am

I'm going to be taking a break for a bit from being staff. Everything that's been happening recently, both in the community and IRL has just been too much lately. I've removed myself from staff ranks on the teamspeak and ask the same be done on the postnuke and that I don't get them back for at least 2 weeks.

I'm just tired of everything right now. "Admin RDM", "Admin somebody farted in my direction" "admin, i like to bitch because my own stupidity got me killed" "do your job prick" "no fun allowed"

This may last longer than 2 weeks. I may never ask for it back, but this is just what I'm thinking right now. 2 Weeks to think things through and see what I want to do. See how much this effects the quality of my time on the server, and in general. Keep in mind that I do basically volunteer for this and don't get anything in return (besides aboose abilities but those are more tools than anything)

I'll still get on postnuke and the teamspeak, because some of my best friends are here, but that's it. I just want to play and have fun.

So yeah it may be 2 weeks. it may be 2 years. it may be never but we will just have to see.

:F|F: TheDuncanPro
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:50 am

Glory to Arstotzka!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick McPatterson

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:40 am

There seems to be some misunderstanding about this. I didn't plan on leaving for good. That was a worst case scenario. Seeing the retarded shit keeps happening like as of late, I probably will be gone for good.

EDIT:

Well it's official. I quit.

kthxbye:

Commander Shenanigans signing off. Godspeed you magnificent bastards, I'll see you in the wasteland.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   

Back to top Go down

Taking a Break
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: