AuthorMessage
SilentGhost

PostSubject: [Accepted]Removal of ban SilentGhost57   Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:10 pm

Frostburnt Foundation

STEAM_0:1:59368575

SupremeCream/SilentGhost57

Yesterday around 12:10am

EST

Please explain what happened from start to finish.
I was at Charles Matthews base with Fubar and Gnomp showed up and passed the KOS line. I said "shoot the abomination, never mind its probably in god mode" I know this was wrong to say now after the admin sit last night and i'm sorry I offended Gnomp on several occasions also instigating OOC for flame. While we were in the admin sit in teamspeak my ban got reduced to a 1 day ban (i think) but James said something and I said "well its ok because i'm retarded" i did not mean this in a smart ass tone or a sarcastic one. I thought it would lighten up the channel a little bit because things were getting heated in there but it was the wrong time for a joke I was then banned from the teamspeak and from Postnuke all together permanently. This is more of an apology to the admins and owner I disrespected and let down I have 1,209 hours in gmod and I can guarantee that 80% of those hours have been put into this server. I have always enjoyed coming home to play postnuke for 6 hours at a time but I never gave it the respect it deserves as a player but I respected it enough to report the bugs as soon as I found them I never duped anything I stuck through with the server restarts and most importantly I regret the decisions I made to get me banned ALOT and I love frostburnt and have had allot of good memories and I didn't mean to disrupt the community. I'm extremely sorry for what I did please forgive me.

Nightmare
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban SilentGhost57   Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:12 pm

Accepted.

You get one more chance, do not make me regret this decision...

[Accepted]Removal of ban SilentGhost57
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1