HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Player abuse Report (Fubar, Supremecream, hans gruber)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedCloud

PostSubject: Player abuse Report (Fubar, Supremecream, hans gruber)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:20 am

Server: PostNukeRP

SteamID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021921735

RP Name: Red Cloud

SteamID: Fubar http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040785673
(i cannot find Supremecream's and hans gruber's, as Fubar is the only one who's RP name is the same as his steam profile)

RP Name: Fubar, Supremecream,hans gruber

Date of incident: July 4th, 2014

Time of incident : Approximately 1 am

Time Zone: EST

summary: My faction was at war with Golden Cross and Deadline mercenaries. during the war I was walking around a town, and Fubar, Supremecream and hans gruber came out of a building and clubbed me to death. After that they formed a circle around my body, and continuously defib'd me and beat me to farm the resources that drop on death. There might have been a few more, because they were able to make a circle around me, but those are the only names I recall. They did this some 20 times before they let me respawn, and even after that they did it in a cycle of perhaps 3 turns. During the first instance, a player named Duncan had driven up and saw first hand what they were doing to me. Also during the first or second instance, one of the members of the circle moved and gave me enough time to escape. once I was running, i heard supremecream yell "hey wait up red cloud, i need that 25 25 25, how else am i gonna get rich?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxic Impulse
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse Report (Fubar, Supremecream, hans gruber)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:59 am

I have further evidence I will post in the morning when I wake up, sorry that this kind of thing happened stuff like this shouldn't happen.

Toxic Impulse
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse Report (Fubar, Supremecream, hans gruber)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:21 am

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=280825932
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=280825880
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=280825848

So as you can see this is valid and there is proof of this act being committed but what surprised me more is that Vano Kovalenko was joining in, Vano is staff and I have no fucking clue as to why he would join in on something like this. This is not okay and I hope Bizz and Nightmare can re-review what happened and take care of all of this accordingly.

I'm sorry people like this have to ruin good things Red and I hope justice will be served where justice is due.

Alaska XCIII
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse Report (Fubar, Supremecream, hans gruber)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:55 am

Vano was not involved with it. Yes, he killed Red Eagle, but only because he pulled up to the scene and FUBAR yelled "shoot him, we're at war with him! So he killed him, let them take the loot and then left before he saw anything else. Stop trying to tell people he was the one doing it. That part of the situation has already been dealt with.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII
Toxic Impulse
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse Report (Fubar, Supremecream, hans gruber)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:42 pm

"Red Cloud". And while I was spectating the accused party they were ALL present including vano. There was no walking away when they were traveling together in a band together during this whole thing, Duncan saw this as well.

RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse Report (Fubar, Supremecream, hans gruber)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:36 pm

for the record, I do not recall vano in the circle trapping me, but he may have shot me when I was escaping, which wouldn't really have him involved in the actual act of trapping me. I'm not sure as I couldn't see all the names in the circle, but I'm more than certain vano wouldn't do anything so terrible, although Duncan did see all the names when he passed by so he may be able to provide more useful information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick McPatterson

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse Report (Fubar, Supremecream, hans gruber)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:15 pm

Toxic Impulse wrote:
Vano is staff

you apparently didnt read THIS

Weather I saw it going on or not (which i didn't), its not my problem

Edit: by "it" i mean the abuse, not the situation in general. obviously i knew they were killing him because they told me they were at war, and i killed him when i came up to them and he asked me to shoot him.

Last edited by Patrick McPatterson on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxic Impulse
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse Report (Fubar, Supremecream, hans gruber)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:47 pm

I'm simply stating that staff shouldn't be endorsing these activities or associating themselves with these kinds of things I don't think that's the image we want for our staff, and besides that point even if you are taking a break I think stories should be made straight. One moment alaska says you did see it then the next you say you had nothing to do with it when clearly in the screenshots and logs (and Duncan's end of the story) you were there and saw this, and participated.

RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse Report (Fubar, Supremecream, hans gruber)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:13 pm

I just want to know whether Fubar, Supremecream and Hans Gruber will be dealt with, my focus isn't really on Vano.

Toxic Impulse
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse Report (Fubar, Supremecream, hans gruber)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Yes, I didn't intend to de-rail this, sorry. I was just trying to include all guilty parties.

Patrick McPatterson

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse Report (Fubar, Supremecream, hans gruber)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:33 pm

Toxic Impulse wrote:
I'm simply stating that staff shouldn't be endorsing these activities or associating themselves with these kinds of things I don't think that's the image we want for our staff 

I can endorse and associate with whom and whatever I want first of all, that's not your place to tell me what to do. And you keep bringing up the staff thing... as of right now, I'm just a regular player.

Christ this is the exact reason I'm considering leaving is because of stupid shit like this that gets taken way too far and made into a big deal.

Here's a suggestion - Somebody yell at Fubar (which I'm pretty sure nightmare already did, and this whole thing should be resolved anyway), give red his shit back AND GO ON YOUR MERRY WAY FFS. It's a fucking video game and this is the internet. Stop crying and enjoy yourself.

Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse Report (Fubar, Supremecream, hans gruber)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:43 am

Situation has been resolved.
Red has been refunded and the parties have been dealt with.
[locked]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

Player abuse Report (Fubar, Supremecream, hans gruber)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1