HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

In car shooting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jsshinoda

PostSubject: In car shooting   Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:17 am

My Basic Idea: Drive By Shooting

What if you made it so we could fire out guns while in the seats of cars or vehicles, since I noticed some vehicles have no windows or they are just seats on the sides of the vehicle like airboats. It would basically be like using your items while being in the car, the only issue is you can't zoom in since the right click button is to switch seats. But I just think it'd be cool and fun and if needed be you could make it so the player's body is somewhat out the window so they can fire their guns from the car. But it wouldn't work for all vehicles, like the APC. You wouldn't be able to fire from the inside of there.

Long story short, I just think it'd be cool to shoot your guns from a vehicle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick McPatterson

PostSubject: Re: In car shooting   Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:07 pm

I think this would be cool too, except for the fact you take no damage from guns while in a vehicle, so you wouldn't be able to shoot back at people doing this.

Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: In car shooting   Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:29 pm

Nothin to stop you from going and beating the shit out of that car with a lead pipe causing everyone inside to die. #logic

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: In car shooting   Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:35 pm

Back when incendiary ammo was still a thing if you lit a vehicle within the weapon's effective range, the entire vehicle would light on fire and everyone inside of it would be burning to death.

I think you could shoot people out of Scars when we had them, but they were borked or something so they turned into HL2 vehicles, then HL2 vehicles into source vehicles.

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: In car shooting   Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:17 pm

I as going to comment on how this is impossible... but then GMOD updated and then HALLELUJAH!
http://wiki.garrysmod.com/page/Player/SetAllowWeaponsInVehicle
It's now possible!
well I be doing it?
Yes probably! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: In car shooting   Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:24 pm

WOOO YEAH!

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down