HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Player Abuse Report ([420] XxwyattlakeyxX)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rezzy

PostSubject: [Denied] Player Abuse Report ([420] XxwyattlakeyxX)   Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:31 pm

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5262349
My RP name: Veronica Faolan
Their SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50505669
Their RP name: [420] XxwyattlakeyxX
Date of incident: 7/10/2014
Time of incident: Approx. 3:05PM (East Coast)
Please explain what happened from start to finish:
The map was CSC_desert and I was passing by the large bunker with the elevator. A new player (PN name: Clint Eastwood) was attempting to enter passed some defenses including an autosentry. Knowing he was gonna get himself killed, I warned him to back off and he did. He revealed he was just looking for chems, so I pointed him in the direction that he should head. As I was doing so, Wyatt interrupted and began to yell at the pair of us with his mic and was generally being disrespectful. Annoyed by him, I only replied "Fuck off," and went on about my business. About 1-2 minutes later, Wyatt attempted to splatter me with his car and then hopped out with Max Knight. He proceeded to facetiously say something along the lines of "hey that's not very nice," and promptly shot me to death with his shotgun. I called him out on RDMing me, but he claims that it was justified for me having "insulted him" earlier. Considering the fact that after scanning the rules the twentieth time today (there were a lot of RDMs today) not once in the rules is it mentioned that you can commit murder for an insult. The only rule that even comes close to that is "Someone is being a general nuisance, such as micspamming or following you,' which I was not doing. Even if an insult is enough grounds to kill someone, I'm still calling BS for that not being a written rule.

Last edited by Rezzy on Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://reddeadrezzy081.deviantart.com/
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report ([420] XxwyattlakeyxX)   Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:45 pm

Found his Steam profile and his SteamID.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061277067

STEAM_0:1:50505669

Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report ([420] XxwyattlakeyxX)   Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:06 pm

Unless rules changed you can only disrespect people for decently large amounts of disrespect so fuck off would not suffice.
http://www.frostburnt.com/t957-player-report-dallas Take this into consideration, I probably didn't have enough reason too anyway but Im an asshole so I took a little insult and considered it a big one for the purpose of more lewt. All depends on the player and how they take it.

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Player Abuse Report ([420] XxwyattlakeyxX)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1