HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Moderator application request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hellarmy101

PostSubject: [Denied]Moderator application request   Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:22 pm

Title for thread should be: Moderator Application (Your name here)

In-game Name:

Steam ID:

Have you donated: (Not required but recommended)

Where are you from/time zone:U.S, Eastern time

How long have you played: for a mouth or 2

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:)other

How old are you:17

Do you have a microphone:yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here)Brigadier General Bacon, and Rebecca and others

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here)

Why you wish to be Moderator:i want to keep the server running,help new people to tell them the rules and how to play,and make sure no one  is breaking the rules.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I will help as many people i can, I will never abuse my powers, and I will never talk back to the staff, and I will always listen and I will donate a lot money in the future.

Anything else you want to add: I'm always nice i always follow the rules and i want to help other people out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Bacon121

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator application request   Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:47 pm

Nothing personal but i do not see you fit for a staff position. When i was moderator i had multiple instances of you calling RDM in situations that were not RDM. Ive also had you scream at other players over your mic and threaten to have them banned because they killed you for a legitimate RP reason. You are also notorious for running back to where you died and asking for your stuff back which is against the rules and breaks NLR. My main fear in you having a staff position is that you will permaban anybody for doing anything against you even if its within RP ex, when you screamed that youd have Bizzclaw permaban me for taking your suit case when you walked into a steam trap and died. So to sum it up i think you do not have the maturity level the judgement or a good enough understanding of the rules to enforce them. -1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator application request   Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:51 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Moderator application request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1