HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Hammer and Nails and a ram or RAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jsshinoda

PostSubject: Hammer and Nails and a ram or RAM   Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:44 pm

If you approve of the idea, I myself, will look for props and models for this idea.

I thought I'd give an involving raid for those of you trying to avoid FUBAR out there. What if we had the ability to board up a door but it'd be in a more unique manner. You'd require a new melee weapon, a hammer: short blunt melee weapon, in which you can board up doors so they can't be lockpicked and requires the raider to smash the barricade down via gun or melee weapon. This will add a new challenge to raiders trying to raid.

How would it work, well the idea would probably be you equip the hammer and have nails crafted and you'd press R on the door. it'd create 1 board giving the door 200 (or however much determined) health before it gets knocked down and it'd cost 50, 15, 0 or maybe the board can be crafted. You can add up to 6 boards or more. This will deter raiders from getting in but will add more to interesting RP situations. Also only YOU and the co-owner of your door will be able to board up a door. This will prevent assholes from boarding your door from the outside and locking you in.

With this being said what if this allowed you to make a handheld ram. A medium or short ranged SLOW blunt weapon that deals MASSIVE damage upon hit. With a slow well aimed swing it can take down a player easily as it'll practically kill when you are swinging 60 or even 80 to 100 pounds of pure unstoppable crushing bar of lead. This can be used to break down doors more easily but may not be the best for NPC and player melee combat, but hey it'd be interesting to watch someone use it.

As for the actual car RAM, I think it'd be interesting if you could use the car for it's other purpose. To ram stuff, so what if you were able to RAM down doors with it. I know it'd be harder to hit the door but maybe you can make some design or coding allowing it to work. Make the car a raiding car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Hammer and Nails and a ram or RAM   Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:57 pm

Seems like this (in all arpee dat it be) would also stop the owner of the door from being able to leave and go through the door without removing and replacing said baricade........ Right?

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laithqakeesh

PostSubject: Re: Hammer and Nails and a ram or RAM   Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:04 am

This is a very good idea iam just wondering why so many people are trying to avoid fubar
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hammer and Nails and a ram or RAM
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1