HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Declined]Removal Of Ban - Assjack (Sir Renald III)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[420] Assjack

PostSubject: [Declined]Removal Of Ban - Assjack (Sir Renald III)   Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:23 pm

Server: Post-Nukem RP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6264332

Your RP Name: Sir Renald III

Date of incident: 7/22/2014

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 11L17

Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I received a hit on Dan Kalosh by Gary Page. I waited out to get a perfect time for the lag to stop so I could kill him. When I saw a chance I started shooting him with A PP-Bizon, and he started yelling out RDM. But I said in game chat, "It's a hit!". Then his teammate comes in to kill me. After me and his teammate are shooting each other. I get banned permanently for "RDM" when it was a hit. He didn't freeze me and ask what was happening. He went straight to a ban.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=289882023
The screenshot shows up top that I changed into a Wastelander, and at the bottom shows me receiving the resources for the hit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxic Impulse
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Removal Of Ban - Assjack (Sir Renald III)   Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:00 pm

So, what happened was is for whatever reason Renald decided to attack Savio, dan helping Savio put renald down. Renald then changed to a wastelander and asked gary page to hire him as a hitman to kill Dan, therefore breaking hit rules, nlr rules and rdm rules. And if renald would like to dispute this we can have somebody sift through chat logs of gary page telling us how Renald made gary page place the hit. Honestly did you think trying to do this would work?

XennonKalosh

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Removal Of Ban - Assjack (Sir Renald III)   Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:34 pm

You shouldn't lie. Lying is bad.

You forgot to mention that you asked gary to put a hit on me.

You also negated to mention the reason for the hit.

But, i do owe you an apology for reacting as quick as i did. Also, i never heard you say it was hit.

And no offense, but it probably would've gone better if you had've actually killed me.

"She ate the condom."
       - Nightmare, March 2014

Back to top Go down
View user profile
[420] Assjack

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Removal Of Ban - Assjack (Sir Renald III)   Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:17 pm

Well I would like to apologize for leaving out some of the info, but the perma ban was not necessary for the RDM. If anything you should have banned me for a smaller amount of time. I would like the ban to be reduced to a lower time, and the ban can stay. Just not a perma ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Declined]Removal Of Ban - Assjack (Sir Renald III)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1