HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

giant orbital fucking missiles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedCloud

PostSubject: giant orbital fucking missiles   Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:07 pm

so like an event where missiles fire from the sky and everyone just fucking dies and everything gets fucked the end
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: giant orbital fucking missiles   Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:34 pm

I recommended something like this (supposing you are serious) which involved meteors (rpgs) raining down and the only way to be safe was to hide inside away from windows

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acer1

PostSubject: Re: giant orbital fucking missiles   Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:02 am

Fubar did that for us yesterday on cscdesert; the only one who survived was flamingpotato because he was underground.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Yakov

PostSubject: Re: giant orbital fucking missiles   Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:54 am

Okay back the hell up, guys. I'm applying some LOREal.
People who have read the story of Postnuke know that Savium, the chemical currency, fell to earth in giant meteorites.
These "meteorites" could be fragments of the actual meteor that broke up in the atmospheric temperatures at terminal velocity and spread around the general vicinity (The entire map).
My idea is that you could scavenge them for bits of Savium (Ofc, the amount you receive would be balanced).
While you're out and about getting some more, you should watch the skies for more of the dangerously ironic element.

Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: giant orbital fucking missiles   Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:07 pm

But the only way I could see actualy "meteorites" falling from the sky is that if you used missiles, other wise you might lag out the server with raining props

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: giant orbital fucking missiles   Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:04 pm

it would be a custom entities - granted I'd actually do this... which.. I probably won't...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
laithqakeesh

PostSubject: Re: giant orbital fucking missiles   Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:15 pm

wait isnt there already something called emission on the server?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: giant orbital fucking missiles   Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:56 pm

On select maps that have it.

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

giant orbital fucking missiles
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1