HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Military Armor Idea / Armor Plating Suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scription

PostSubject: Military Armor Idea / Armor Plating Suggestion   Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:08 pm

American Republic Armor
Even though I know this won't be accepted and put into the Frostburnt Foundation server I suggest a new type of armor and this armor is Military Armor and it could perhaps of been used by the American Republic; American Republic Soldier Armor. And maybye it can have slightly lower stats than the conglomerate armor because the conglomerate were more advanced so maybye 5-10% lower difference than the conglomerate armor but needs armor plating or has to cost 400-700 of each resource and can require 2-6 armor plating. P.S use this model pack but you don't have to http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=106416068&requirelogin=true

Armor Plating
I have never ever seen a armor plating in person before so maybye there can be more ways of collecting it such as what I saw Bizzclaw saying in a thread that they could be dropped by armored ghouls with a rare chance or dropped by conglomerate guard and make it less rare finding them on conglomerate soldiers and I know this will require a brand new code but maybye salvaging your enemy's favorite pair of conglomerate or juggernaught armor even though no one would do that unless they wanted to turn two juggarnaught armor into 2 Urban Combat Armor.

Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Military Armor Idea / Armor Plating Suggestion   Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:26 am

Conglo guard already drops it.
Oh and about the ODST armor: Sorry, but no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

Military Armor Idea / Armor Plating Suggestion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1