View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anchorman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: [Declined]Moderator Application    Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:35 am

In-game Name: Charles Matthews

Steam ID:   STEAM_0:1:36930418

Where are you from/time zone: New York(East Coast)

How long have you played: 1 year and a half.

How did you hear about FF: I know most of you guys won't approve of this. But I did come from TBU and basically I got banned because they pissed me off and I was mean to a lot of their new players.....so they banned me. I use to raid the new guys a lot...Razz

How old are you: 12

Do you have a microphone: Yes.

Do you know any of our moderators/admins: PatrickMcPatterson, Alaska, Duncan, Rebecca, Shinoda, Red Cloud, Brigadier General Bacon, Phil, Savio, Toxic, Dan Kalosh, Gnomp.

Have you played on any of our other servers: Nope, I'm more of a Postnuclear apocalyptic guy. Razz

Why you wish to be Moderator: I'm tired of idiots constantly coming to the server and thinking they can troll, minge, and do everything that isn't allowed. I'm also sick and tired of seeing helpless people get taunted and called names constantly over OOC. I want to help people and make the community grow. I want to try and eliminate ANY TROUBLE as much as I possibly can. I also hate when they're false claims of rules being broken etc and people try and get others in trouble. I want to justify as much as I can! I also would like to help others as much as I can. Whatever I can do to make people more happy on the server I will do.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can offer immediate service to players, I can offer constant playtime, I can offer a non-tolerable attitude toward people who troll and minge. I can also offer the best I can possibly do in this position.

Anything else you want to add: i was en gay when i made this

Please Staff, Consider Me As Moderator On Your Server.

Thank You For Your Time Community!
Have A Nice Day/Night!  Wink 

Last edited by Chris Strongdale on Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxic Impulse
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application    Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:21 pm

"Anything else you want to add: I'm not a 12 year old." +1, I laughed so much when I read that but charles is gr8

jsshinoda

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application    Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:17 pm

I am going to be honest about everything, so Charles I will apologize I will say a few not nice things but I'll mainly say good things about you.

From what I have seen from Charles is the maturity of a man now-a-days because I don't judge people by their age, I judge them by how they act and Charles NOW has been a lot better with how he acts, what he has done, and he's caring enough from what I've seen. There has been moments where he's been biased or a bit overboard but most of the time he's been great, he's been very calm with handling himself after a million people call him 12 years old (even though he's in highschool) and I would say... he's great and perfect for being a moderator.

My only advice to you Charles if you want to be a moderator, is be more unbiased, you have to be willing to see both sides.

If possible, I would give +2
But for now [+1]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Declined]Moderator Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1