Your RP Name: Leon Price

Their SteamID: Unknown

Their RP Name:
FUBAR

Date of incident: 8/13/2014

Time of incident: Around 10:30 pm

Time Zone: EST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
  One of my Initiates named Aiden and my ally Red Cloud were being raided by FUBAR and Charles Mathews, and Red Cloud calls me for reinforcements by radio as we were out recovering lost technology (scavenging). I send my Knights over and they help Red and Aiden kill FUBAR and Charles. Now,FUBAR has declared war on my faction, along with Yuri Varenikov's group Bandits of (cyrillic-name). I was wondering if this was a legal war, as FUBAR was the one raiding Red Cloud and Aiden, and Aiden is part of my faction, so it would be normal that i would send some soldiers to help him and Red. Because i was under the impression that a raider cannot declare war or it is failRP to do so on a raidee if they die during the raid.
  Also, just so I don't have to make two separate posts since these two are somewhat related, After the first raid where FUBAR died, 15 minutes or so, Yuri Varenikov called raid on the base, and Shinoda said that he spotted FUBAR and Charles in the base again raiding the same location. I was wondering if that was a legal thing to do, as you must wait an hour before raiding the same location again, or joining in on a raid on the same location if im not mistaken.
  In conclusion, this post was about the legality of the declaration of war on my chapter (community) by FUBAR and his allies and about why the same base was raided twice by the same people in under the raiding time limit. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (FUBAR)   Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:41 am

To add, Nova Ukraina AND Brotherhood of Steel were basing at this base, it being a Joint Military headquarters. it would be obvious that if a partly brotherhood base was being raided, brotherhood knights would move in to deal with whoever would be raiding it. Think of it like this: if I had a base with a man on lookout and i went away, then he started going on about how someone was raiding the base and he needed reinforcements on the radio so I get my troops together and come back to defend the base. The raider would not be able to declare in that instance, so he shouldn't be able to declare in this one either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (FUBAR)   Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:28 pm

FUBAR has talked about the "cannot declare war on person your raiding if you died in the raid" rule before. He is well aware of its existance, and if he "is not" aware then he should be due to the amount of time he has played on frostburnt.

RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (FUBAR)   Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:48 pm

hello? anyone gonna help us out?

Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (FUBAR)   Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:27 pm

Lol nope.
(free bumb bb)

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (FUBAR)   Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:08 pm

Ok so apparently the "raider cannot declare on the raidee" rule doesn't actually exist, making at least the first part of this report null. The second part still carries some weight though.

[Denied] Player Abuse Report (FUBAR)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1