HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Mushroom] Removal of PAC3 Ban :: EVA/Queen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Familiar

PostSubject: [Mushroom] Removal of PAC3 Ban :: EVA/Queen   Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:50 pm

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30437746
Your RP Name: (It shifts here and there, I think it is still as that robotic one) Q|_|-33N

Date of incident: The date is vague, this was roughly a month back, so the time wont help much either.
Time Zone: Eastern Time

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
Alright, my memory is vague of exact names of people, but I can remember specific actions people took, such as the ban itself, lets get a run down of what I can:

So, normal day of basing and toying around, there was another faction mucking about and me a few buds were there, I remember a bacon fellow, someone involved in some kind of 'knights' organization, and a third person, The knight overheard mentioning a a joke PAC3 about 'blinding' some people, obviously I never ment to use it (Or would it actually blind anyone, well unless they stuff their face in it and their bloom was set to max, then maybe they'd cover their screen), nor was I planning on using it, but he wanted to see it, so I just wipped up something real short and sloppy, and hilarity ensued, well at least until Alaska told me to remove, which I replied with "Okay". So I removed the item, and a tad bit later I was banned from PAC3. I tried to tell Alaska, but he said to post an appeal on the forums.

I'll admit here, I'm a tad bit stubborn when it comes to these kind of things, I'm only doing this to get a decent server with pac3 on it, and to play with Applebot from time to time, since he seems to not want to rejoin at the moment, either way, I'm here to get the PAC3 ban appealed.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Removal of PAC3 Ban :: EVA/Queen   Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:14 pm

The next time you're on the server with me, I'll unban you from PAC.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Removal of PAC3 Ban :: EVA/Queen   Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:17 pm

Seeing as Alaska is alright with it, it will be done.

[Appeal accepted/closed]

[Mushroom] Removal of PAC3 Ban :: EVA/Queen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1