HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

(Bizzclaw)Removal of ban (Opsan, Halt, Willis Johnson)[declined]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: (Bizzclaw)Removal of ban (Opsan, Halt, Willis Johnson)[declined]   Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:24 am

Server: PostNuke

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38006180

Your RP Name: Opsan

Date of incident: 8/15/14

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 9:40

Time Zone: PDT

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So, me my friend Halt, and Willis were minding our own business when suddenly *BAM* both Halt and Willis die by noneother than David (Forgot last name). This would've been fine if there was a legit reason... So, we could not recollect who we pissed off. It was Dan, I guess. The reason was for an RP situation wherein me and Halt asked him (Kindly) if I could destroy the antlion hill. Halt asked in his nicest voice possible. If Dan had said no, we would have let him destroy it instead of us. Anyway, later we got into a discussion with David (Mercenary) wherein he attempted to validate his claims by telling us how much of a veteran he is. Then, we get Dan (who was a moderator in the admin sit) to help us solve this issue. He said that he didn't have to disclose RP information such as who put the hit on us, and/or the reason for the hit. After pointing out to Willis through some witty sarcasm why Dave using his veteran merits to validate claims was very idiotic, Dave tried killing me in an ADMIN SIT.

*NOTE* I would just like to ask WHY disclosing RP information in OOC isn't required? It's kind of what we need to see if the hit was legitimate or not.

After refusing for five minutes, Dan finally came out and said he was the one who put the hit. We said okay, but we asked why the hit was on all three of us rather than just me and Halt. Me and Halt were the only ones who asked Dan if we could get the antlion hill. So Wo;;os deserved his stuff back. Then during the middle of the admin sit, Dave killed Willis for apposing his -infallible- reasoning. Dan DID give Dave a kick which was good because he -did- RDM. All we wanted was Willis' stuff back, not mine, not Halts, just Willis'. Other people who weren't even part of it were consoling us because they knew how it felt to get the raw end of bullshit. After arguing in OOC because we felt it necessary. After that, Willis, Halt and I were banned for one week.

*LEVELING TIME*
Listen, you guys know, and I know you guys were in the wrong. What's wrong with a little humility? I have no issue with it. I'm wrong a lot of instances too, I also suck at most games I play, but a little humility makes it better. I don't taunt because in the fits of my humility, I get taunted by the side deemed "right" as well.

Here's something that makes me angry though, the whole "IF U LOST UR SHIT UR BUTTHURT" argument. Yeah, I'm butthurt, but with good reason, who wouldn't be? I'm sure if I did the same you would be too, except I'd actually get a good punishment because I don't do the whole "Teamspeak" thing. My friends and I, day after day, have to deal with the bullshit of elites and so do many other people whether we're right or not.

I'm I asking for a second chance? Yes, and maybe this can also be considered a suggestion. A suggestion to reconsider the "Mercenary" system, and make it more apparent for the staff to spot in the logs, and make it more useful to consult with in OOC if someone is unsure of the hit.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: None. The people there knew what happened.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw)Removal of ban (Opsan, Halt, Willis Johnson)[declined]   Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:40 am

It's only for three days. I'm tired of people wasting our time and being sarcastic in situations like this. The hit was legitimate and that's all there is too it.
[Declined]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

(Bizzclaw)Removal of ban (Opsan, Halt, Willis Johnson)[declined]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1