HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Declined]Moderator application Caelum Lawrence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
twinsideous

PostSubject: [Declined]Moderator application Caelum Lawrence   Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:30 pm

In-game Name: Caelum Lawrence

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:55906189

Have you donated: not yet but i hope to do it soon

Where are you from/time zone: England. T/Z-London

How long have you played: Garry's mod: 1437 hrs the server: about a week

How did you hear about FF: my friend actually told me because i asked him about a screenshot he uploaded and i thought it looked fun, his name is Laithqakeesh

How old are you:14 (important part in the extra bit, PLEASE DON'T IGNORE)

Do you have a microphone:Yes.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Rebecca, General Bacon and Toxic

Have you played on any of our other servers: sadly no, i didn't realize you had any other servers

Why you wish to be Moderator: to keep away the hackers/exploiters for example the other day, a player called Mr Spock was using a script to run fast and have god mode but he was RDMing everyone in the server then taking their things, people may have quit the server because of this but it could have been avoided if one of us had a rank (later that day Rebecca joined and fixed it all but you cant get them poor players back)

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: server protection for about 12hrs+ a day. i'm usually on early, before anyone else (timezone London) but that's when there are no moderators on so they cant usually help anyone, i have had allot of experience as a moderator and above, i know what is right and wrong on the server and how to deal with situations confidently, advice, and i will be 100% fair to every player that ever joins (young/old/bad/good/normal/creepy) even i have to permanent ban my own best friend i would, help and the satisfaction knowing your server is safe 24/7!

Anything else you want to add:I have noticed that the people you have given ranks to on your server are 15+ and i was scared to publish this in case it gets ignored, i REALLY hope that it doesn't get ignored regarding my age, im not a 'squeaker' nor do i act like a 'noob' i would love a chance at this and if it does not go well, i guess you know what to do Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator application Caelum Lawrence   Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:23 pm

You should probably get more time in before applying.

twinsideous

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator application Caelum Lawrence   Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:04 am

how long before i can apply? i took very long typing all of this and did it to help the server, not for fun or to get an advantage over other players. Even without commands i have been very helpful to allot of people, including new people who dont know what to do or have no weapons but if you please accept this one application for me, i can help allot more people in allot more ways than just telling them what they have to do, im sick of seeing players abuse the fact that there are no admins on the server and instead of having to tell people that we need to tell an admin or someone with a rank, i will finally be able to do something about it to help the server and keep people playing on the server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
twinsideous

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator application Caelum Lawrence   Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:15 am

and mushroom accepted someone who has played for about 2 days and 8hrs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonathan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator application Caelum Lawrence   Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:32 am

Please fix that double post before someone else sees it. ;P

Steamprofile badge by Steamprofile.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator application Caelum Lawrence   Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:40 pm

To late the double post has been seen. -1

Also I don't know what you are talking about, I can't accept apps and when I did everyone who I accepted had put in over 60 hours in and were very active on the teamspeak.

Pro tip, if you want mod teamspeak is the way to go.

[Declined]Moderator application Caelum Lawrence
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1