HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Where I've been

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jsshinoda

PostSubject: Where I've been   Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:04 am

I DOUBT most people would care, but for the 1% of you who do, here's my story.

I've been very busy due to actual schoolwork. I am in AP art so I am required to draw... a lot. Like every day I should be drawing. On top of that I have other tad bits of homework to do. I've been typing up my own book story which is coming out decently, going to require a lot of revisions but it'll come out great.

I've also been playing a LOT of sanctum 2. I just got tired of not having enough stuff and the resource glitch just made it worse on top of that. I got sick and tired of so many random wars started by one member mishap and having to deal with negotiations and so on so forth. Basically, server got too much, I got too addicted, I got too stressed. More rambling of words and etc.

I will be coming back tomorrow as I heard I've been needed to create more alliances, recruit more people, and because I heard rumors about people leading my faction or my members just running around like chickens with their head cut off.

I have been away for a while so something might have happened, please post in the comments about anything I've missed. I WILL be on tomorrow, more so around night time in california for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Where I've been   Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:23 am

I am not the 1%. #99%4lifeblzitfag

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Where I've been   Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:39 am

Yeaaaaah Cali life

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Where I've been   Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:55 am

There was a huge war between Sparta and Fubar's gang again. And Sprta crushed them... again..
Not really news actually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
mathew95597

PostSubject: Re: Where I've been   Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:32 pm

Huh don't be upset either....just starting college so yeah won't be on the sever much or anything really.........so I am going to miss a lot and I have sometimes. Didn't know Sparta and FUBAR's Gang battled again?

Mathew -Lone Scout
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FUBAR PAYTON
The one who went out with a bang

PostSubject: Re: Where I've been   Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:03 pm

Wait crashed by Sparta? Hmmm the first day me and one other person keep 7 Sparta locked in a bunker and when they did try to do something me and silent magnum headshoted the whole team then the next day melee Magnum rush and got 7 pulse snipers and not saying any names because i'm cool with this admin he even said he was in devmode most of the time. But ya your right 10/10 crashed-IGN

Where I've been
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: