Share | 

[Declined]Moderator Application Silent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silent

PostSubject: [Declined]Moderator Application Silent   Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:59 pm

In-game Name: Silent

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46820045

Have you donated: I am puting it into consideration.

Where are you from/time zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC-07:00)

How long have you played: Ever since 2013 - I started in October; when we were on the map neverlosehopehospital and there was kind of a halloween theme, but then I did not join the server for about 6 months afterwards then I began to play again.

How did you hear about FF: I found it one day as I was going to connect to the original server I though to myself "Why not give Frostburnt Foundation a try." And I connected to the server and that's where I started.

How old are you: This is information I do not wish to give.

Do you have a microphone: I do not, but I will look into getting one if this application goes well.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: General Bacon, Red Cloud, Mad Max, Jonathon, Rebecca, Duncan, Antwon, Shinoda,

Have you played on any of our other servers: I have only played on the Garry's Mod, PosNukeRP.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I wish to become Moderator by reason of me wanting to help the community in any way I can along with creating the best experience for the players.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I am online nearly every day and spend a average of 12 hours a day on the server and a maximum of 16 hours a day , aswell as little as 6 hours a day if I'm held up with school.

Anything else you want to add: Just be happy my name isn't bacon. Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application Silent   Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:45 pm

+1 so far. You should probably go on the Teamspeak a lot more though. Usually all the admins sit in a channel with each other all day, or we have our own little groups of admins that we hang out with on Teamspeak. Helps people know people better.

Bizzclaw yells all the time, don't mind that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application Silent   Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:34 pm

Ameno-Sagiri wrote:
+1 so far. You should probably go on the Teamspeak a lot more though. Usually all the admins sit in a channel with each other all day, or we have our own little groups of admins that we hang out with on Teamspeak. Helps people know people better.

Bizzclaw yells all the time, don't mind that.

Got it I'm going into the teamspeak server right now, and I don't mind yelling.

Edit: 5 minutes after I joined teamspeak I laughed so much I cry milk I know were my new home is.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Declined]Moderator Application Silent
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1