HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Personal Service Announcement from me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Personal Service Announcement from me   Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:14 pm

I have returned.

From bannishment I return to the community, but not without some new insights on both myself and how communities work. Before I get to this, I have a great many appologies to give to many a folks that were there in my hour of uncontrolled rage, unreasoning and paranoia.

What I've done was innexcusable, intolerant and utterly against everything the Frostburnt Foundation stood back then and stands for now and will stand for in the future. For those who are new, those that weren't there and those who weren't aware of what happened, which i doubt anyone who was there didnt know about this, this is relates to an issue from a few months ago where I've not only shamed my name and relative reputation at the time, it also put shame on the server for having been host to a person holding the kind of unwarented opinions and thoughts I had and expressed.

I want to ask forgiveness to everyone who felt offended by my statements and opinions. No amount of grief, apologies and pain can erase what I said and done, the past is carved into the stone, only time can make the carvings slowly fade away. I have made apologies to a number of people, but not everyone just yet, not in a way that is satisfactory to me anyway.

For now, all I can ask of those who were present during the unbelievable shitstorm I mustered, I want to ask for your forgiveness. My mind was clouded from lack of sleep, not being under my medicaments and under the false, paranoid assumption that everyone was out to get me. As I mentioned, the past is the past, and it is and always will be a stain upon my name, and I cannot do anything about it.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsycoticOyster

PostSubject: Re: Personal Service Announcement from me   Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:50 pm

Ban

PostSubject: Re: Personal Service Announcement from me   Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:57 pm

Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Personal Service Announcement from me   Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:12 pm

Don't squander the second chance mang.

Personal Service Announcement from me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1