HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 I'm leaving, but not by choice.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Posts : 978
Join date : 2013-05-08

PostSubject: I'm leaving, but not by choice.   Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:09 am

I would just like it to be brought to attention that Ameno-Sagiri has permanently banned me from everything including the teamspeak and removed all of my ranks for absolutely no reason. If the ban is allowed to stand and if admin behavior like this is becoming commonplace then I absolutely do not want to be a part of this community any longer. This is childish and way below the acceptable behavior that James talks about.

__________________________


Last edited by Alaska XCIII on Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FUBAR PAYTON
The one who went out with a bang
avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2013-06-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving, but not by choice.   Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:14 am


__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban
avatar

Posts : 349
Join date : 2013-05-09

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving, but not by choice.   Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:58 am

EDIT: I finally talked to Nightmare level to level and addressed all these issues. It's fine at the moment.

To start off:
Alaska XCIII wrote:
This is childish and way below the acceptable behavior that James talks about.




Now onto the post:
I banned you permanently in a rush, and Teamspeak for 1 day. Oh man, blowing those times way out of proportion sure is childish! Stop saying that.

The entire Staff, except for you and possibly Nightmare, want FUBAR gone. He's a great guy, but a not so great player. Him and Ghost fucked up today, like every other day, and Bizzclaw apparently told them one last chance. It's like baby sitting, oh boy!

Bizzclaw wanted them banned, he had 0 objections to it. He sighed in relief when we told him that they were banned.


Alaska comes on and unbans them with an alt, without asking me or anyone else why the two permanently banned people were banned in the first place. The first thing Ghost does when he joins is cock off to Charles. I ban Ghost, just as I see FUBAR joining the server. I re-ban FUBAR as he joins in and "act dance"'s, swiftly ban Alaska's alt (Probably permanently, it was the default option when I clicked fast).

Aftwards, as I'm on the PostNuke, Alaska joins as MOON DAD, I tell him "James doesn't want FUBAR and Ghost on". MOON DAD Alaska Disconnects, then another character joins and bans me for 4220 minutes for "Don't kick me for no good reason".

I then remove Alaska's ranks from Teamspeak and ban him for a day on there, preferably until James returns. Get a couple Steam messages from mature Alaska telling me I'm childish. This might have been a bad step of me to make! Alaska's ignorance of FUBAR and Ghosts ban was A-OK though. Don't worry about it, they are friends with a RETIREE.

I didn't ban Alaska with the expectancy that he is gone forever. I banned him until the actual owner of the server came back, no not Nightmare, BIZZCLAW, since for the entire time I've been here, nobody ever listens to my arguments, except for Bizzclaw, and I wouldn't have been able to handle both Nightmare AND Alaska without the OWNER around. I was expecting Bizzclaw to explain the situation to Alaska the next day, things would smooth over, and Alaska gets whatever back. If James reads this, I want to ask you, do you really thing I could deal with Alaska AND Nightmare at the same time? I had to get one out of the way temporarily.

Shortly after that, Nightmare removes all my ranks on Teamspeak and tells me I'm fired, says it doesn't matter the reason, I am "Gone". Perfect display of complete ignorance. He then repeatedly asks me to explain myself, even though I'm fired anyways. I could not use my mic at that moment, and I knew using the Keyboard would not have worked out.

Aesop comes in to question it angrily. Nightmare, the guy who left James hanging with that DarkRP and isn't even a functioning PIECE of the community anymore, the one that told James he is destined to fail at everything he stands for. The same Nightmare that never does anything with the server, never plays on it, never gets to know the CURRENT community, but still has ranks and authority, and commands people around and talks like he paid for all of this, made all of this, and runs all of this; The Nightmare who tells me I can't be an "Owner", and claims that HE is the one that gets to decide if I'm "fired" among a community ran by a group of friends,  talks over Aesop like he's a piece of trash and tells him to shut the fuck up, as Aesop starts wildly raising his voice in mockery since Nightmare won't be quiet for a split nanosecond and gather the other side of the story. He demotes Aesop, calls him completely useless, and continues to shit talk about him AFTER he's banned. If you want me to make everyone happy, what I personally think is Aesop went in too hard. You can't talk on the same level as Nightmare like Aesop tried doing, because you will get called a child and thrown out. Nightmare told Aesop, "you're going to fucking respect me or we're not talking", while Nightmare gives equally lacking amount of respect towards everyone else, including James. I remember one time when James was coding something, and he had his mind set on it. Nightmare told James that James is going to code something else, something that would have taken a lot of work. James started yelling back at Nightmare and said "NO, I'M DOING IT THIS WAY, I'M NOT DOING THAT", and Nightmare basically shit on him and told him to do it or he's leaving. James codes for free, he doesn't have to do shit for anyone, no matter who they are. I can't remember what it was that they were working on, but it was a very in depth system and that would have required tons of work to set up.

From my perspective of being here since DECEMBER 2012, when Nightmare is this pissed about something, it doesn't matter what you tell him, how you explain something to him, or what evidence or argument you present to him, once he makes up his initial mind about something, you won't change it, at least I won't.


I work with cancerous pesticides all day, deal with a bunch of massive assholes at work, and hate my entire family. Do you really think some asshole on the internet is going to stifle me? I'm telling it exactly how it is. We don't have time for this piddly small stuff. I don't hate FUBAR or SilentGhost as people, but they are absolute shit players. It's a huge baby sitting job when them and their friends are on the server. I don't even hate Nightmare. I only hate all his claims he makes about all of this being his, and how he pulls all the power around here. That's bullshit. All you do is play DayZ.

I don't hate Alaska either. I don't have time for hate, regardless of the things I say on the Teamspeak. You're a decent person, but just calm the fuck down for once.


And Nightmare, the reason I did not talk on the microphone was because I couldn't. I will when I move next week or I'm the only one here. I did not tell you this in chat because you would have told me to talk on mic or else. Besides this occasion, I'm getting tired of pussy footing around Nightmare, I want to tell it exactly how it is. You want to know why you come across so many problems everywhere you go, this post should give you some slight insight, but I guarantee you will take all of this with a grain of salt. You won't listen to me. You never have. You hate me.


Last edited by Ameno-Sagiri on Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick McPatterson



Posts : 143
Join date : 2013-06-04

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving, but not by choice.   Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:22 am

Ameno-Sagiri wrote:
tells me I'm fired, says it doesn't matter the reason, I am "Gone".
I'm honestly surprised it took this long. To be honest I have been subconsciously avoiding FF in most ways possible just because of the stupid behavior of some staff members (I'm not pointing any fingers) and because of the cancerous community that has developed. And honestly if my friends are not welcome here then I don't see why I would be either, seeing as how the only reason to come here is to HAVE FUN WITH FRIENDS. Its like everybody suddenly forgot what fun was and just started kicking and screaming as much as possible to get attention or their way. It's old. I'm tired of it. It's just simply not fun anymore. I guess it was cool while it lasted.

Here you go ameno:
 

__________________________
RIP in peices
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban
avatar

Posts : 349
Join date : 2013-05-09

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving, but not by choice.   Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:32 am

Patrick McPatterson wrote:
Ameno-Sagiri wrote:
tells me I'm fired, says it doesn't matter the reason, I am "Gone".
I'm honestly surprised it took this long. To be honest I have been subconsciously avoiding FF in most ways possible just because of the stupid behavior of some staff members (I'm not pointing any fingers) and because of the cancerous community that has developed. And honestly if my friends are not welcome here then I don't see why I would be either, seeing as how the only reason to come here is to HAVE FUN WITH FRIENDS. Its like everybody suddenly forgot what fun was and just started kicking and screaming as much as possible to get attention or their way. It's old. I'm tired of it. It's just simply not fun anymore. I guess it was cool while it lasted.

Here you go ameno:
 

Oh yes, because Alaska and Nightmare were clearly not butthurt. Everyone is butthurt. This community has almost never been about playing games with friends when certain individuals are around. It actually was very nice for the last week with Alaska and Nightmare being gone. The current staff, excluding them, actually get along with each other and agree on things. It actually felt like we could do things without a looming fear of two "Retired" assholes swooping in and making everything dramatical. FUBAR and Ghost were banned, end of story, nobody cared.


Last edited by Ameno-Sagiri on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mathew95597

avatar

Posts : 139
Join date : 2014-07-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving, but not by choice.   Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:37 am

I just can't believe how this sever went since my first week in college.......It went to hell in the hand-basket real quick. So many bans.....no reasons.

What has become of this sever when I left for a week? So FUBAR is Banned....Ameno is banned and Alaska and some others are too? Is lots of people becoming crazy with their power excluding James and Ameno?

Never got alot of chances to play with you Ameno but I do like this sever and everyone that was in it....Never thought I'd see Fubar banned again because he makes the sever fun sometime and makes you re-invent on how you play when he joins.

Just wanna post this saying what has Postnuke become since I left? And I know that my post has no effect on this thing at all.

__________________________
My favorite quotes:
 


Mathew -Lone Scout
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

avatar

Posts : 499
Join date : 2013-06-17

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving, but not by choice.   Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:00 am

I find it oddly perturbing that all views on this subject had favored them selves in a blatant or unblatant way. But, trash talking other people over the internet is kind of a dick move they cant see you and you cant see them so your way of replying and talking wont be clear because all you have to go off on how they are feeling are their VOICES. I may be sounding like a human's right movement here but if you cant talk to your fellow people as calm and collected even over the internet, its best not to talk until you can.

Administration was the trust between a server owner and a person over the internet to keep the server clean and keep the gaming experience of the players to be excellent. Excuse me for sounding a bit like a asshole but If somebody gets banned and you just unbanned them because they are your friend, without even asking why they were banned, seems like favoritism.


All in all everybody needs to calm down please, and ask why instead of pointing fingers because you didn't get what you wanted.

To quote Nightmare and what he told us a long time ago on TS
If you see NAME REDACATED on the TS when hes supposed to be banned you value your friendship more than you value the community itself and you shouldent be administration yourself.



I like to think I speak for the players who dont like this kind of thing going on when they have no control

__________________________


117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7


Last edited by StormySunrise on Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop

avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2014-03-03

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving, but not by choice.   Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:16 am

mathew95597 wrote:
I just can't believe how this sever went since my first week in college.......It went to hell in the hand-basket real quick. So many bans.....no reasons.


http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=307574822


http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=307574726


http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=307574568

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=307574477

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Posts : 978
Join date : 2013-05-08

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving, but not by choice.   Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:34 am

here's a thought: don't change the server to a map with broken structures

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop

avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2014-03-03

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving, but not by choice.   Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:38 am

Alaska XCIII wrote:
here's a thought: don't change the server to a map with broken structures

Here's an even better thought: As staff, make sure they don't abuse if you hang out with them.

=0.....Shocking..

Regardless, it's exploiting the map. It's common sense to not do that.
GLHF
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1628
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving, but not by choice.   Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:44 am

Wow.... That hurt Alaska. you do know I'm the one who set up that map in Hammmer. I worked really hard on getting that map work for Postnuke. it's like you're blaming me. Okay, so there's bugs with it. Now that we know, I can fix it, but regardless it's still exploiting a bug. It's not my fault but their's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Posts : 978
Join date : 2013-05-08

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving, but not by choice.   Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:47 am

Hey Aesop, unless you actually get on the server and witness these things, don't talk about them like you know me or the situation. Kindly put your dick away, this isn't a pissing contest.
This is literally just a misunderstanding and huge butthurt parade

It's not even about what happened on the server anymore, now it's just Bleck trying to get me and Nightmare removed from admin or banned or whatever




And James, I didn't say anything about you, I was not insulting you. They banned FUBAR for walking into a part of the map that ANYONE can get into. I think a perma is a little much, is all.




And if you want to talk about it on Teamspeak instead of here I would be fine with that but I kind of can't because I'm banned.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick McPatterson



Posts : 143
Join date : 2013-06-04

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving, but not by choice.   Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:51 am

Ameno-Sagiri wrote:
The current staff, excluding them, actually get along with each other and agree on things.

You mean your buttcheeks and gnomp's dick agree with eachother. The only reason the current staff get along is because all the staff without their heads up somebody's ass left, or don't get on/do anything anymore because they are tired of arguing with all the other retarded staff.

Aesop wrote:
=0.....Shocking..

Aesop why don't you fuck off you autistic attention seeking nobody. What the fuck do you even do here besides add to the faggotry and bitch and moan. I'm so tired of this shit why can't people just play games and not cry about their ice cream being ice cream.

And James you need to stop taking things so seriously and personally. When somebody says that something is broken, its because its broken. It's not an attack on your abilities or a personal attack on who you are. It's a simple "shits broke and needs to be fixed" thing.

Also, I am a little bitch who has never been a core member of the community, I am just Alaska's Butt Buddy.

User has been banned for a week for the reason: Flaming.  "your buttcheeks and gnomp's dick agree with eachother" Really? - Bizzclaw

__________________________
RIP in peices
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1628
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving, but not by choice.   Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:56 am

Pat. You're a judgmental idiot who makes unsupported claims that aren't even true. You're not contributing and your uneducated responses are making you look like an idiot. No one thinks your funny, so just stop. Thanks.

Also Alaska, you've been unbanned.


Last edited by Bizzclaw on Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban
avatar

Posts : 349
Join date : 2013-05-09

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving, but not by choice.   Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:58 am

Alaska XCIII wrote:
Hey Aesop, unless you actually get on the server and witness these things, don't talk about them like you know me or the situation. Kindly put your dick away, this isn't a pissing contest.
This is literally just a misunderstanding and huge butthurt parade

It's not even about what happened on the server anymore, now it's just Bleck trying to get me and Nightmare removed from admin or banned or whatever




And James, I didn't say anything about you, I was not insulting you. They banned FUBAR for walking into a part of the map that ANYONE can get into. I think a perma is a little much, is all.




And if you want to talk about it on Teamspeak instead of here I would be fine with that but I kind of can't because I'm banned.
Given FUBARs past history, this is a final straw. We're done babysitting.

Patrick McPatterson wrote:
Ameno-Sagiri wrote:
The current staff, excluding them, actually get along with each other and agree on things.

You mean your buttcheeks and gnomp's dick agree with eachother. The only reason the current staff get along is because all the staff without their heads up somebody's ass left, or don't get on/do anything anymore because they are tired of arguing with all the other retarded staff.

Aesop wrote:
=0.....Shocking..

Aesop why don't you fuck off you autistic attention seeking nobody. What the fuck do you even do here besides add to the faggotry and bitch and moan. I'm so tired of this shit why can't people just play games and not cry about their ice cream being ice cream.

And James you need to stop taking things so seriously and personally. When somebody says that something is broken, its because its broken. It's not an attack on your abilities or a personal attack on who you are. It's a simple "shits broke and needs to be fixed" thing.
Where have you been bud? I've barely been interacting with Gnomp lately. I pulled this all off on my own. Gnomp isn't even involved with the server anymore, and I haven't been talking to him about it for weeks.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop

avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2014-03-03

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving, but not by choice.   Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:02 pm

Patrick McPatterson wrote:
Ameno-Sagiri wrote:
The current staff, excluding them, actually get along with each other and agree on things.

You mean your buttcheeks and gnomp's dick agree with eachother. The only reason the current staff get along is because all the staff without their heads up somebody's ass left, or don't get on/do anything anymore because they are tired of arguing with all the other retarded staff.

Aesop wrote:
=0.....Shocking..

Aesop why don't you fuck off you autistic attention seeking nobody. What the fuck do you even do here besides add to the faggotry and bitch and moan. I'm so tired of this shit why can't people just play games and not cry about their ice cream being ice cream.

And James you need to stop taking things so seriously and personally. When somebody says that something is broken, its because its broken. It's not an attack on your abilities or a personal attack on who you are. It's a simple "shits broke and needs to be fixed" thing.

User has been banned for a week for the reason: Flaming.  "your buttcheeks and gnomp's dick agree with eachother" Really? - Bizzclaw

Profanity is ones last defense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Posts : 978
Join date : 2013-05-08

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving, but not by choice.   Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:04 pm

Bleck wrote:
We're done babysitting.

I don't know why you say we like you actually take care of FUBAR, you just kill him for "being black" and assume that everything he does is illegitimate even though James is in the channel with me and him for a lot of it.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1628
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving, but not by choice.   Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:30 pm

Everything has been dealt with on the Teamspeak. Fubar's Staying banned.
[Locked]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
 
I'm leaving, but not by choice.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Spell Choice help
» Leaving 40k for a while
» What's your Borderlands 2 class choice?
» I'm leaving FF forever, from today...
» Multiple Haemies under one HQ choice

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: