HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Player Report: SIMchy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Player Report: SIMchy   Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:47 pm

Title for thread should be: Player abuse report (players name here)

Server: PNRP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9204571

Your RP Name: Lone Ranger (Jeff Belinger)

Their SteamID: unknown

Their RP Name: SIMchy

Date of incident: 2014-09-05

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):around 14:00 EST

Time Zone: EST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
SIMchy and I were having a trade and he had his locker out and we were in his small house. I decide, because out of a whim, I want to raid him and call raid in my microphone very clearly so that he understands what is going to happen. I manage to kill him and try to break into his personal locker but he then decided to quit Gmod, making his locker disapear in the process of me breaking into it.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Player Report: SIMchy   Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:54 pm

You should type or have a bind for it next time. It's preferred.

Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Player Report: SIMchy   Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:21 am

You do have to type /y Raid in chat as stated by the rules, but still what he did was worse as it's combat logging and instantly nullifies any offense that you made. It doesn't really matter if you type it or say it really. As long as it's clear that you're raiding him it's fine. I'll probably edit everything out of his locker now for you and put it in your locker or inventory or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Player Report: SIMchy   Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:07 am

^ +1

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Player Report: SIMchy   Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:31 am

Place it in my truck inventory, I have 1200 lbs with the cargo trucks and don't have player storage.
And yes, I'll get me a bind for raids, it was my first (relatively) legit raid in PNRP. I did say it clearly and gave him the time to do something to defend himself, like draw a weapon.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Player Report: SIMchy   Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:30 pm

What if he had never actually opened up his locker. Like selected which storage he wanted to use?

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Player Report: SIMchy   Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:43 am

I wouldn't have been able to start breaking in, which I did at the time and knew he had selected a profile since he picked out an item from there.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Player Report: SIMchy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1