HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 [Denied]Removal of Ban Validtarget

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: [Denied]Removal of Ban Validtarget    Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:38 pm

Server: PostNuclearAcpocalypto

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29503638
Your RP Name: Dallas
Date of incident:Way Dafuk
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Middayish
Time Zone: Central


Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Jaysus where do I start..... Alrighty pretty much I was an arogant back talking baboon who was proud of getting banned as you can see here (http://www.frostburnt.com/t959-congratulations-validtarget?highlight=Validtarget). That was completely ignorant retarded and childish of me. Many things that got me banned were pretty fucking ignorant and retarded of me,  I apoligize for that and anyone I stressed out in doing so. I guess this is more of an apology than an unban appeal. I just kinda wanted to apologize for putting y'all through a bunch of shit and wanted to let you know I'm more mature now and if I'm allowed to come back to the server I won't cause the same hardships I caused before. Alrighty, that's it, you kids have fun now.

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Sea]Rice RP

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Validtarget    Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:51 pm

If I know something about valid, it's that he learns from his mistakes. Most of the time

__________________________
Leads the Rice Empire/ The Red Line, Both die in a horrible black hole.
It was fun doe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Join date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Validtarget    Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:37 am

[Sea]Rice RP wrote:
Most of the time  

That's a reason why I would not want him back. My butt would be much too bothered and my jimmies rustled too hard if he were to be brought back. FUBAR has been banned permanently, and I remember him posting that he was surprised that someone caused butthurt as much as he did.

-1 for very obvious reasons I don't even need to explain anymore since they are all over the forums if someone feels like archive diving.

__________________________
Gyro count highscore: 5
You saw a chemical bin? WHERE!?!?!?!?!!!!

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2013-05-06

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Validtarget    Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:55 am

I think you and Vaild caused equally as much butt hurt to each other and others, so you're not really one to talk...


But yeah, -1

__________________________
ତ Fungi Extraordinaire ଡ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Validtarget    Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:09 am

Mushroom wrote:
I think you and Vaild caused equally as much butt hurt to each other and others, so you're not really one to talk...
But yeah, -1
Like I said, I'm not as childish as I was I realize I was an abosolute dick to everyone including the people that I shouldn't have. I was childish, I was retarded. I'm not a child anymore. My balls dropped my voice deepened and I realized other people had feelings and actually mattered to.

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bullet136

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-12-15

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Validtarget    Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:16 am

If he says he's matured I don't see a reason not to give him another chance, I think he was banned for setting zombies on fire anyway. If he's still a problem then we can just deal with it then.
^^^ this is Brigadier General Bacon btw, I finally got the damn password reset email.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pripyat

avatar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Validtarget    Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:01 am

+1 everyone deserves a second chance and this man! He's a good man! Give him another chance!!! +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Posts : 260
Join date : 2013-08-24

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Validtarget    Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:04 am

I'll toss a +1, people can change. We gave you a second chance Jeff. It's hippocratic to say that when you've said that you changed as well.

__________________________
Sandwich.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Join date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Validtarget    Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:58 pm

how many chances has valid had in his lifetime? he got perma'd 3 or 4 times in the past, but If James and Bleck want him back, its their decision.


__________________________
Gyro count highscore: 5
You saw a chemical bin? WHERE!?!?!?!?!!!!

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Validtarget    Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:11 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
how many chances has valid had in his lifetime? he got perma'd 3 or 4 times in the past, but If James and Bleck want him back, its their decision.

All in close sucession with each other never really giving me a chance to actually "change". I just came back thinking I could never be banned and I could do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted to whoever I wanted. And that was childish of me because as you can tell from my last ban, that was not the case.

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Join date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Validtarget    Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:19 pm

right now, there are two thoughts going through my mind: you only want back and pretending to have change because im back and you want to make me miserable again OR you lived a real life situation where you had to change your attitude and realized how much of a shit person you were before that event

__________________________
Gyro count highscore: 5
You saw a chemical bin? WHERE!?!?!?!?!!!!

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Validtarget    Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:36 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
right now, there are two thoughts going through my mind: you only want back and pretending to have change because im back and you want to make me miserable again OR you lived a real life situation where you had to change your attitude and realized how much of a shit person you were before that event
Well obviously my only goal in life is to make you miserable .-. Come on be real.

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raksho

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-10-23

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Validtarget    Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:32 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
[Sea]Rice RP wrote:
Most of the time  

That's a reason why I would not want him back. My butt would be much too bothered and my jimmies rustled too hard if he were to be brought back. FUBAR has been banned permanently, and I remember him posting that he was surprised that someone caused butthurt as much as he did.

-1 for very obvious reasons I don't even need to explain anymore since they are all over the forums if someone feels like archive diving.
I could say the same thing about you jeff, I can still remember the words you spouted at me for absolutely no foreseeable reason.
+1 for valid getting unbanned, he's apologizing for something he did a while ago, who are we to say he hasn't changed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Validtarget    Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:47 pm

As this thread slowly moves down the recent page into the depths.

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 442
Join date : 2013-08-11

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban Validtarget    Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:19 am

+1 for unban gayness

__________________________
DOWNLOAD DROPBOX FOR ALL YOUR PAC FILES - https://db.tt/Ovs1CFyb
Fuckin', cones and shit


xxrokboddemgaemz:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
[Denied]Removal of Ban Validtarget
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [Denied]Removal of ban Thorn.
» [Denied]Removal of ban (Jeff Belinger)
» [Denied]Removal of Ban Shiner Jones
» [Denied]Removal of ban Carter Smith
» [Denied]Removal of Ban John Wilson

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Appeal/Reports :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: