HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

(Bizzclaw)Removal of ban Savage[Resolved]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pripyat

PostSubject: (Bizzclaw)Removal of ban Savage[Resolved]   Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:05 pm

Server: PostnukeRp

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46820045

Your RP Name: Savage

Date of incident: 9/13/14

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 1:00 pm around there

Time Zone: Mountain

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I stole a apc and accidently killed Vladipoo with it and red cloud brought me to a admin sit and at the same time my mom came in my bedroom angry and slapped the headphones off my head, Screaming at me to get off my computer. So I hurried and I gave vladipoo all my resources in hope of not getting banned and as saying sorry, then i logged off and got back on the day after and I was banned.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: None.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLakePanther

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw)Removal of ban Savage[Resolved]   Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:32 pm

Note that you also combat logged your Conglomerate armor when i was about to kill you. Bacon took that into account when he banned you. Also you were killing innocent people the night before on your alt character. Bizz actually had to kick you for it.

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw)Removal of ban Savage[Resolved]   Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:55 pm

TheLakePanther wrote:
Note that you also combat logged your Conglomerate armor when i was about to kill you. Bacon took that into account when he banned you. Also you were killing innocent people the night before on your alt character. Bizz actually had to kick you for it.

I admit I did do those things but the killing innocent people was because they kept jumping infront of me and It was hard not to shoot them. Aswell as random people joining in on the fight it was so overwhelming. and combat logging my conglo I did do, but If I am unbanned i will give you the exact same pair of conglo. And it would also be useful if I knew how long I was banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCastiel

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw)Removal of ban Savage[Resolved]   Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:12 pm

+Support i have the same problem sometimes and i'v noticed he plays alot and seems to love the server.

Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw)Removal of ban Savage[Resolved]   Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:21 am

I'll unban you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

(Bizzclaw)Removal of ban Savage[Resolved]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1